Chapter 6: The Revenge

Selever's POV

"D-Dad!?!" I said standing in front of my dad who should be dead. "Oh uh hey son, how are you?" said Ruv, "I CAN'T BELEVIE YOU JUMPED OUT OF A WINDOW!?!" I said, "yeah I was a bit scared about what would happen if I was in public since I'm wanted" said Ruv, "oh jeez, I have so many questions" I said putting my hand on my head, "you can tell me about your questions later but first, how's Sarvnete?" said Ruv, "oh mom? She's not doing so well after your death, I wonder if she can see you?" I said as I saw the to kids, Skid and Pump, run towards the church, "wait where are you two going?" I said, "we are going to teach Ms. Sarv the spooky dance!" said Skid as he ran into the church...

Sarvnete's POV

Why? Why did Ruv do that? I didn't even get to say how I felt about him... *DOOR SLAM* "WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!" I said as a child in a skeleton costume kicked open the door as the child then yelled, "IT'S SPOOKY MONTH!" as he then started to dance as I was a bit confused on what he was doing as he then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room as I was dragged by a little kid to the back of my church. "Where are we going?" I said, "to see your husband!" said the skeleton child as I then thought as I was brought to a tombstone with Ruv's name engraved in the tombstone, "why did you bring me here?" I said, "mom..." said my son as I looked behind and see Selever and........ Ruv.....

"R-Ruv?" I say sobbing as Ruv is floating as he comes up to me as he hugs me as I hold on to him tight telling him not to go, "Sarv...... you know I can't stay, you know I have to go to you know where" said Ruv as I grab his t-shirt and kiss him on the mouth for a while... "heh, I love you to" he said as light was coming out of his body as he started to ascend to heaven where all of his pain would soon go away and he could be happy......

"Mom you gonna be ok?" said Selever as I walked of as I was engulfed in rage as I swore that I would find who killed Ruv and set them in there place......  

T.B.C 

Sorry if this was so short but I will make a part 2 soon! BYE BYE!