Chapter 8: The Past

Narrators POV...

"Wait these things are your friends?" said Carol, "yeah, well you see I'm not from here" Jaylen said, "what do you mean?" said GF "well there called Pokémon, a universe I came from a while back" said Jaylen, "Celebi Cel?" said the green fairy, "wait it talks?" said GF, "oh yeah I forgot to mention that." said Jaylen, "so Jaylen, how are these two Poke-whatever you call it, gonna help us turn back time?" said Carol, "well-" said Jaylen as Daddy Dearest broke down the door to Jaylen's room as he was a bit mad, "WHAT THE HECK!" Jaylen yelled, "uh oh" said GF, "what do you think your doing with my daughter?" said DD, "daddy this has nothing to do with you! Why can't you leave me alone in peace!" yelled GF, "do you think your mother would accept this? Going back through time?" said DD, "you mean the mother that's currently hugging Dialga leg, "what the?" said DD as Dialga gave a soft roar while blushing a little, "oh this reminds me of my dog when I was a young demon" said Mommy Nearest as she kept hugging Dialga's leg, "if you and your friends are going to the past then that's fine you can go sweetie!" said Mommy Nearest as DD's jaw had dropped, "thank you so much mother!" said GF, "alright since that's over, it's time to go. Diagla do it!" yelled Jaylen as Dialga roared as a blue wave appeared as it exploded going around the world, "what did you do?" said Carol, "daddy?" said GF as she saw her dad still having his jaw open, "why is he like this?" said GF, "about that? You see Diagla has the power to control time!" said Jaylen, "whoa no way! Can he control space as well?" said Carol, "no he can't do that, but his sister can" said Jaylen, "his sister?" said GF, "I'll explain later, Celebi do your thing!" said Jaylen, "lebi!" she said as she created a green orb and then shot it at the wall creating a portal to the past, "oh so that's how" said Carol, "well what are we waiting for, let's go!" yelled GF as she jumped into the portal following up with Carol, "Diagla stay here unless anything goes wrong!" said Jaylen as Diagla nodded as Jaylen rolled up into a ball as he did a spindash into the portal along with Celebi who flew into the portal...

10 days in to the past... 

Jaylen's POV...

"WAAAAA- OOF!" grunted GF as Carol and I fell on her, "s-sorry GF" said Carol as me and her got of GF. "Where are we?" said GF, "we're in the past, it's a good thing I made us invisible so no one can see us" I said as I then ducked behind a bush as GF, Carol and Celebi looked and GF's house, "this is where Ruv- you know" I said as Carol and GF tilted there heads down, "so when will Ruv jump?" said Carol, all of a sudden a black figure appeared out of the ground as he had a jagged jacket and red-ish eyes and a red-ish mouth, "huh? Hey look" I said as the black figure then made a black crystal spear out of the ground as it was placed where Ruv would soon jump, "no it can't be" said GF as she than began to cry as the figure was wearing a red heart locket as the was none other than Corrupted Boyfriend, "no way" I said as he than disappeared into thin air, "I-I can't believe he would do this, why I would" said GF as she turned around as she than asked Celebi to bring her back to the present as Celebi nodded as she made a portal leading back to GF's house, "wait..." I said as I brought out my Poke-Ball, "what is that?" said Carol as I threw it into the air as a red light came out of it as my first ever Pokémon appeared right by my side, Aura the Lucario, "who's that?" said Carol, "Aura us your aura to see predict what was gonna happen" I said as Aura then put his paw on his chest as he then used his aura to see what was supposed to happen.

..................

............

.........

......

...!

"Found it" said Aura using his mind to talk, "nice job" I said, "it appears that your friend wasn't supposed to get impaled, instead he was supposed to jump out of the window and run into that alleyway and just try and find a way to survive in the world without being a criminal" said Aura as I agreed on what he said, "beeeeppp" someone said as I turned around to see a boy in white, wearing a red cap with a blue tipped on the back as I was in shock, it was Boyfriend?

T.B.C.....