S E V E N

Yoongi stood up with trembling feet, leaving the others with Lisa in the washroom. He ran through the crowd in search of his parents. He knew better than to create a state of chaos and fright in the party. Mr. and Mrs. Min were sitting in one of the booths with a few other people.

"Uhmm excuse me mom? Dad?" Yoongi called out to his parents trying his best to keep his voice steady.

"Can you please come with me right now? It's important." He said.

Mr. and Mrs. Min excused themselves and followed Yoongi to the washroom.

°°°

The whole house had a pin drop silence. Nobody was allowed to go out of the house and were all brought together in the hall. Every single person present in the party was now gathered in the huge hall.

The eight friends did not leave Lisa's side, cheeks wet with endless silent tears. They all stood near Lisa who was now laid on a couch with police surrounding her not letting the group go near her. Lisa's parents were called and they were just standing there not being able to take the shock. Lisa's mother had fainted seeing Lisa's lifeless body while her dad didn't know how to keep his mind straight and help his wife.

Lisa's lifeless body looked so calm as if she was just sleeping. The police had cleaned her face from all the white foam. Just what caught eyes, was Lisa's blue lips.

"Mr. and Mrs. Min, on your and the Manoban's request we are keeping the case away from media, but we have to do some searching." The head officer of the police department said.

"I need the guest list of the party immediately." He said.

Mr. Min brought the guest list and gave it to the officer. The officer went through the guest list, calling each and every name out to check if everybody was present in the hall. Surprisingly each and every person on the guest list was in the room.

Every single person in the room including the eight friends and Lisa's parents were searched from head to toe. The staffs were also not forgotten. Unfortunately they found nothing. Every corner of the whole house was searched but still they didn't find even a single evidence or a clue which would lead them to the culprit. Everybody was interrogated if they saw anything or anybody suspicious but nobody had seen anything.

They checked the CCTV footages of the cameras that were at the entrance but didn't see any unfamiliar face entering the house. The Min's didn't put any cameras inside the house for their privacy and also because their house was guarded 24/7.

The investigation went on for approximately four hours and all this time nobody was allowed to move from the hall. Inspite of the thorough investigation for long hours of the night, the police found nothing.

They had nothing more to do, as everything except Lisa's lifeless body, seemed to be perfect. No trace of the murderer could be tracked, and without having any other option the police had to leave the case there, in wait of some suspicious events that might take place.

After a week of Lisa's death, the forensic reports said that the poison found in Lisa's body was a type of Cyanide. It could have been mixed in the alcohol drink she drank, since alcohol was also found in her body. The police furthur informed that when Cyanide is mixed with alcohol its effect decreases. So the person who poisoned her was well aware of this fact and had mixed sufficient amount of the Cyanide to get it to work within 2 to 4 hours of intake.

¤ ¤ ¤

Word Count : 620

A/n : Any suspicions on who the culprit might be?