YOUR KILLER

First of all a big thanks to Yoongi for making my job easier. He took his car with him, giving me a nice opportunity to kill him. Then he asked Jimin to take a ride with him. It was like killing two birds with one stone. Thanks to Yoongi, I didn't have to find another way of killing Jimin. Well it also has a good to it, lovers dying together is way better than dying alone, isn't it? Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. Though the circumstances are completely different.

But honestly, I swear I didn't want to kill Hoseok. He was never on the list. But that idiot had to eavesdrop my conversation with Yoongi and Jimin. And I couldn't leave a bug to bite me later could I? So I grabbed whatever felt could hurt him, which turned out to be a vase. I saw the fear in his eyes when he turned to look at me. I won't lie I did feel bad, but I had to do it. I hit the back of his head with the vase, but it wasn't as hard as I wanted it to be, since we both were running. He became senseless, but he didn't die.

Thank goodness, all the students were down in the reception hall after Hoseok had made the remaining of them go down. I always had a pocket tools set with me. You know, the one which has different shapes of tools and knives attached together in a small pouch, that one. I swiftly took out a small knife and carefully slit his throat at the part I knew would immediately kill him. I was careful not to make him look ugly, because after all he wasn't supposed to die.

It was very cold, so I had gloves in my hand, and therefore no chance of fingerprints on the vase or the knife. Though it would be a bit risky to keep the tools with me, but I couldn't afford to yank them somewhere far, because I might need them in the future. So I just cleaned the knife and kept it in one of the inner pockets of my jacket.

But I had one more thing to get rid off. That was the sim card from which I called Yoongi and Jimin. Later that day, I crushed the sim card and flushed it down the toilet. Damn the toilet helped me twice.

Another thing which bought me a lot of time to get ride of all these clues was the snow storm. It was seriously like the universe was helping me do my job.

¤ ¤ ¤

Word Count : 438

A/n : The killer's got a weird humor, hasn't they?