D I S C L A I M E R

This is a BTS ft. Blackpink crime thriller novel. And it is a fandom blind story meaning even if you don't know BTS or Blackpink you will understand the story while you read it. Also, a reader might notice that two members from the group BTS are missing in the story - Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon. I didn't want to include them in my story, not on the basis of any biasness, but clearly because I felt I didn't need any more characters.

I do not own the character names in this story. The character names are of the members of the K-Pop bands, BTS and Blackpink. Except the character names, I own everything else in the story starting from the plot to the character's personality and behaviour type. Only the names are a resemble to the original name holders and nothing else. Please do not attack me telling that the original name holders could never be like what I have showed them to be. Because it is completely fictional and the name holders do not have any link to the story.

Also, this story contains scenes that might be triggering for few readers. The story contains violence, murders, foul language, deaths and negative mindsets. The story contains scenes that might be more graphic than usual and if you are uncomfortable with it please do not read it.

I do not condone or encourage any behaviour in this story, it is simply a fictional story, and it is not to be applied in real life.

I suggest not to skip chapters since it might destroy the fun of the suspense. Also please do not give any spoilers in the comments since it might ruin the story for other readers. Though the readers are welcome to write their thoughts on the chapters in the comments.

Thank you for choosing this book. Hope it's a good read and I will try my best to make it worth your time.

Thank you!

----¤ ¤ ¤----

It Has Always Been You!

A mystery thriller

Synopsis

A group of nine friends in the senior year of college face the mysterious murder of one of their members. But they let it pass, accepting the bitter truth until the third, fourth and fifth member of their group dies as well.

Who is behind all these? Or what is the reason behind all these? Nobody seemed to know.

----¤ ¤ ¤----

Also I would like to share the cover of the book which I made with pictures taken from Google and by using an app called "Book Covers" suggested by Wattpad itself.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

----¤ ¤ ¤----
OUT NOW
----¤ ¤ ¤----

°COMPLETED °