NOW YOU SEE ME

Here I am. Sitting in front of the person for whom I have been doing all this.
The person for whom I made a vow to myself. The person who means everything to me. I vowed to protect this person with my everything. I vowed to protect this person no matter what the circumstances are. I vowed that no one will ever be able to put a scratch on the person, because I won't let that happen.

This, is my job. My job to proctect him from anything that threatens him or his feelings. I think I have done my job pretty well uptil now, removing any obstacle that has harmed him in the past or will be a harm in the future.

It wasn't that hard to bring him here. He was already drunk and asleep. And I know a drunk and sleeping Taehyung is almost a dead Taehyung. I did struggle a bit to carry him here, but it's done.

I had to tie him up because I didn't know how he would react. He might even get scared and try to run, I can't let that happen now can I? I want him to listen to what I have to say and for that he needs to be there in front of me. If he runs away, then things will become a lot more difficult than they already are.

He should wake up in a few more minutes. I wanna make a dramatic entrance, so I've decided to sing the lines of Arcade. Oh how beautifully the lines match to my situation. I truly have spent all of the love I saved on him and we have always been a losing game. He is a small town boy and the world is a big arcade for him. I, sure am addicted to this losing game.

I put the blindfold on him, just for this thing. It would be more fun, when he will listen to me singing Arcade in a slow and low pace, while he gets to know who I am by my voice. I feel so excited just thinking about it.

A few more minutes. And I'll get everything I have ever wanted. It's already 3 in the morning and I have still got one work to do. But I want to talk to him first, then I can go and complete my last job. So that nobody can harm him anymore.

Nobody can harm my Taehyung anymore.

¤ ¤ ¤

Word Count : 413

A/n : Damn! The killer got some weird swag don't you think? Like seriously!? Making a dramatic entrance by singing Arcade?! Sure!