F I F T E E N

The whole day Rosé didn't come out of her room. The four friends didn't disturb her thinking that she might not want company. But they frequently checked on her, each one of them at a time, bringing her food and asking if she's okay. To the relief of the four, Rosé didn't refuse to eat. She ate whatever was given to her.

It was late at night. The group had decided to go to sleep. Before that Jungkook decided to check on Rosé one last time. So he stopped in front of Rosé's room.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called from before Jungkook could knock. Jungkook turned back to see Taehyung coming out of his room.

"Hey!"

"Everything alright?"

"Yea I just thought of checking on Rosé one last time before going to sleep. What about you? Where are you going?"

"I was going to take a walk. Don't feel like sleeping."

"You can come with me if you want."

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook knocked on Rosé's door.

"Come in." They heard Rosé say and entered the room.

Rosé was on her bed laying down, with her hands massaging her forhead.

"Hey guys."

"You okay?" Jungkook asked coming near her bed.

"Yeah I am fine, just a headache." Rosé said.

"I think you should sleep you know." Taehyung said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I want to, but this headache is not letting me."

Jungkook stood there for a few seconds staring at nothing. He seemed to be thinking something. Then he smiled to himself and said.

"I have a medicine for headaches, wait I'll bring that." He said leaving the room to go his, to bring the medicine before Rosé could protest.

After ten minutes or so, he came back with a glass in hand. The content of the glass was kind of semi-transparent, like something had been mixed in the water.

"Here." Jungkook said giving the glass to Rosé. "I have mixed the medicine in the water, because you are not supposed to take it directly. I didn't know that, but thank god I read the description on the back." He said rubbing the back of his head feeling stupid.

"God you should be careful Jungkook." Taehyung said hitting him in the arm lightly.

"Thank you so much Jungkook." Rosé said looking at him. She looked down at the glass and ran a finger on the rim of the glass.

"You people are literally taking so much care of me. I don't want to be a burden you know." Rosé said not wanting to look up.

"Who said you are a burden? Don't ever say that." Taehyung said looking strictly at Rosé.

"You are our friend and it is our responsibility to take care of you. Okay?" Jungkook said, his voice stern.

"Thanks guys" She said looking up and giving them a weak smile.

"Now drink up and go to sleep."

Rosé drank from the glass and handed it back to Jungkook.

"Good night!" The boys said in unison.

"Good night."

They left the room, closing the door behind them.

"Are you gonna sleep now?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"I don't think so."

"Wanna grab a drink then?" He asked.

"Sure." He said. "Oh wait I'll just keep the glass and get back."

"We can leave it in the kitchen on our way." Taehyung said.

"Uh no that's fine. I'll keep it in my room. Otherwise later I have to ask for a glass again." Jungkook said and went back to his room.

He came back after a few minutes and both of them went to the hotel bar. The bar was empty with only a single bar tender. Taking two beer bottles they sat on one of the sofas of the bar.

They were drinking in silence until Taehyung broke into tears. Jungkook immediately scooted towards Taehyung and placed a hand on his back, rubbing it softly. Taehyung turned towards Jungkook and placed his head on his shoulder, letting out the tears he had been controlling so long.

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears too as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung and hugged him tightly.

They both cried for quite sometime until they finally calmed themselves down.

"I- I just want all of this to end." Taehyung said breaking from the hug and talking a sip of his beer.
"It's getting too much. It all needs to end." He said his voice breaking in the process as tears dared to leave his eyes once again.

"It will. All of it will. We just need to give it some time. I am sure with time, all pain will go away." Jungkook said trying to comfort the other.

Taehyung just nodded finishing up his drink.

"I think we should go back to our rooms. It's quite late. We should sleep." Jungkook said picking Taehyung up by the arm who looked like he would fall asleep there itself.

"Good night Tae! Sleep well." Jungkook said as they reached their rooms.

"Thanks Kook. I really needed that." Tae said smiling sleepily.

"Anytime Tae."

"Good night!" Taehyung said with a soft smile as they both entered their rooms.

°°°

Fifth day of their trip. The four friends; Jungkook, Taehyung, Jisoo and Jennie, were out of their rooms and in the reception area where all the students and teachers were gathered in front of the tv.

"It has been two days since the snow storm has broke out. Almost all the roads of the city are blocked due to the heavy snow. The corporations are working on clearing the roads, but it is not going to help unless the snow storms stop completely."

"According to the weather forcast the temperature is likely to drop more. They also said that the snow storm is going to continue for two more days until the depression clears out. Everyone is requested to stay inside their houses evening onwards, because as evident the snow storms break out in the evening. If there is an absolute necessity to go out, then the best time is in the mornings. Please be safe and stay inside. Moving on to the next news-"

A low grumble broke through the room as one of the teachers switched off the tv.

"Attention students. As heard, there is no possibility of returning to the city any time soon. Also the police has no way to come here. At this point of time all we can do is stay in our rooms and not do anything which might cause more problem. All of you can go back to your rooms now. Be careful and be cautious. If you notice anything strange immediately inform us." One of the teachers said dismissing the students.

The four friends looked outside the glass windows to see all the snow that had gathered after another heavy snow storm at night. It had been almost 48 hours of Hoseok being kept in his freezing room, without any police to investigate on his case.

Rosé on the other hand, didn't come out of her room in the morning. This time the four friends were determined to bring Rosé out of her room.

¤ ¤ ¤

Word Count : 1188