Starting authors note

Hi everyone, this is my first book so please constructive criticism is always welcome. 

Just some starter notes this book will have no smut, ( I'm a minor, and isn't needed in this story)

There will basically be no update schedule, but I will try to do it once a week, Try. keyword Try. My motivation to write can be super high then go down the drain in seconds so.. ya. But I'll try. 

I don't think there will be any tw's but if there ever is don't be afraid to tell me and all add.

This is a soulmate au and karlnapity

This book will be in Sapnap's POV the whole time.

And if any of the people in this book are ever uncomfortable with this book or want their character out of this book, I won't hesitate to change it. I wanna make sure that I'm respecting everyone's boundaries so if I ever do something that the mcyts are not comfortable with please tell me and all change it. ( I've done my research so I think we're good but still).

Anyway, the soulmate au is when if you have headphones or earphones your soulmate can hear the song you're playing, and the same goes for you. This only starts when you're sixteen though.

To make this work I had to change the birthdays for this to work so sorry Karl and Quackity your birthdays are changed. 

So here are the ages and birthdays 

sapnap- 16- March 1

Karl- 16- January 19

Quackity- 16- September 28

( I kept the dates just changed the months)

But without further ado~ 

enjoy 

More music than normal