7/ School week

~~~***~~~

Wednesday - October 18 - 10:23 am

~~~***~~~

Math was always one of the first classes of the day, which was great, because I would always get my least favourite subject finished first. It was no surprise that I fucking suck at math. My brain never remembers the stuff the teacher says and my notes are really the best. Not to mention how bad I do on tests.

So safe to say when I learned that we were doing a group project I was excited. I didn't have to do as much work and I could do the stuff that I knew how to do. (Mind you that's not a lot, but still.) My brain always just stops working, the stuff my teacher says just goes in one ear and out the other. My mind goes blank when anyone asks me a question and I always make a fool out of myself. So safe to say math is not my specialty.

Walking through the halls to my class was quiet, well with the loud chatter and footsteps taking their owners to their destinations. Normally I'm walking with someone to class, but today I'm alone. No one came to my locker this morning and I'm frankly okay with that. My mind is a bit scrambled this morning.

With Quackity now being here and the dream I had last night, it wasn't anything weird, well actually maybe it was weird but not life changing weird, just dream weird. (Prime I hope that made sense.)

When the dream started, I was in front of a cabin. It was made out of dark oak wood and looked lively, homely. Like someone was always inside of it. The lights in the cabin were on. Same with the porch lights, even though it was light outside.

The front door opened to reveal a man? Well I was honestly assuming. His skin was pure black, like midnight sky. He was wearing a black hoodie with a red stripe going through the hood. I couldn't make his face out very well from that far away, but his eyes were noticeable. They were just pure white and if that wasn't the weirdest thing about the man. It would have to be the two horns protruding out of the top of his head.

The man slowly closes the door and walks towards me. His face looking down at something in his hands. Something I didn't notice before. There in his hands is a baby. Swaddled up in a light blue bundle is a small infant. Slowly the man walks over to me, body not showing any signs of stopping.

"Wow man! You're gonna hit me." I told him. But before I can move out the way he walks right through me. A weird sensation goes through my body before I turn around, watching the man contine walking like nothing happened. Once the feeling leaves my body I run up to the man and start walking beside him. I then throw my hand at him and watch as it goes through his body. "Okay so I wasn't seeing things, I'm actually a ghost." I tell myself.

The man and I walk for what seems like forever, till we make it to a small clearing in the forest. The sun shines through the area, as all the flowers sway with the small breeze coming through. In the center is a gazebo. It honestly looked majestic.

The man heads up and inside the gazebo and sits down on a small wood chair. I move over and sit on the chair on the opposite side. I then just sit there watching this man play with his child. The little one starts giggling when the man bobs its nose.

"Are you laughing? Aww you're laughing." The man says. A smile clear on his dark face.

The child's smiles are also massive with one tooth showing. My heart warms at the small family.

Soon the time goes by, maybe about five minutes. The minutes are filled with laughs and smiles from the family. The man looks at his baby lovingly when a noise can be heard in the distance, the sound of wings flapping. A black figure drops in front of the gazebo. My eyes instantly open wide when the figure lands. There in front of me is a man, with a white and green striped bucket-hat over top his long blonde hair. His eyes are a light blue and he has a light complexion. But the coolest thing is his massive black wings coming out from his back. It takes me a second before I realize that I know this man. It's Mr. Minecraft. Wilbur's dad. What's Will's dad doing here?. The man straightens his hat before walking up the stairs and heading to sit where I am.