4/ They meet

September 29 - 4:07 - Tuesday

~~~***~~~

If math was a human I would want them to die in a fire, you know the one's when you're camping, hearing the fire crackling while you see the little sparks fly like animals. The chilly air hitting you while the fire heat radiates into your body, and wear socks with sandals because your feet are cold but you're too lazy to grab and tie your shoes. You look up at the stars dancing in circles as black silhouettes of bats fly around on top of your heads.

You know what, fuck that, math deserves to die in an uncontrollable fire. Like the fire department needs to be called, the one that burns down houses and dark grey smoke everywhere. The smoke that makes your throat sting and makes you start coughing. The fire that kills people, destroys property, and maybe some people's dreams. Because that is what math does ( Probably not the property one - But I mean it can happen.)

Math hurts the soul, for people who like math, you don't, it's just the one thing you're kinda good at. But one little mistake in your answer can ruin the whole thing, which ends up in frustration or a total mental breakdown. Right now I'm frustrated, I can't figure out this math equation and it's driving me bonkers.

I've been doing my math homework since I got home, I'm trapped on the third equation. I scrunch my nose and let out an exhausted sigh. I'm currently in my room, sitting on my black and red gaming chair. I put my pen down and push myself away from my desk, making me spin in circles.

The light's in my room create a disco ball look as I spin, making me dizzy. I slowly stop and grab my water bottle, the red fire at the bottom brighter underneath my red LED lights. I slowly take a drink, feeling the cold water go down my throat. Then all of a sudden I hear a ding!.

I look over to my computer and see a notification pop up. I slide over to my desk and see that it's from discord, curious I click on it and see a new message.

[Quackity_HQ]: Hey this is sapnap from yesterday right?

A small smile appears on my face. It's Quackity.

"So he does have a discord." I Say out loud.

[Sapnap6995]: Yep this is sapnap.

[Quackity_HQ]: Perfect! Are you up for some minecraft?

I nod to my computer then realise he can't see me. Quickly I sent a text saying sure. I then start up Minecraft and head on to hypixel. I then add Quackity to my party. Just as I finish I get a discord call from Quackity. I accept without thinking really and say hello.

I hear a voice come through my headphones. "Hola!"

I do a double take, before realising that's Quackity. His voice, it's loud and sounds like a younger man's voice, - which is good, I don't want to play minecraft with a forty year old. His voice sounds smooth and confident, like he could win a whole debate with a straight voice.

"Hi," I told him again. " I like your voice."

He then laughs. " Thanks! I like yours too!"

Now don't even get me started with his laugh, it's loud and big, he probably uses his whole lungs as he laughs. It's a laugh that makes you laugh, not your normal laugh, a laugh that you didn't know you could make. A laugh that has you smiling the whole way through it. One that you will remember forever.

" Wanna play bedwars?" I ask him.

"Sure!"

~~~***~~~

September 30 - 7:38 - Wednesday

He called later than he did yesterday, three hours later to be exact. (Not like I was counting.) But he still called, just like he said he would. I answered almost immediately, saying hello and asking how he was. All I got was silence back, I could hear nothing but a ceiling fan from his side of the call.