10/Party

TW: Mentions of alcohol and drinking it, underaged drinking, there's also some catcalling. Please stay safe and read with caution. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day. 

~~~***~~~

Tuesday - October 31 - 9:23 pm

~~~***~~~

So maybe I should have gone with a different Halloween costume. I understand really, the dumbness of it, especially if your boyfriends this hot time traveler character he made up. But I really wanted to be a blaze. The mob from Minecraft, yes. I do realize how childish this is, do I care though? No.

So with terrible face paint on my face, and the yellow shirt on my newly cleaned body. (I had a shower after Karl had his.) I was almost done with my costume, though a blaze with no blaze rods would just be terrible. So my mom used some cardboard, a little wire, and some paint and created some God-awful blaze rods. Honestly, my whole costume is a train wreck. Though the quality time with my mom was great, especially since I'm always so busy.

Walking into Dreams house it's like I'm in a different place, the normally quiet-filled house, was filled with people. The house was boisterous and smelled like alcohol and body odor. Karl and I walk into the living room being used right now as a dance floor.

"This place is packed!" Karl yells, not being able to hear well from all the chatter.

I nod and we head deeper into the house. Soon a man with a massive green sheet over his head comes running up to us.

"Sapnap! Karl!" The man slowly comes to a stop and I then realize who it is.

"Dream?" I ask.

He laughs his iconic wheeze and nods -though it is hard to see with the sheet over his head. "Yep, that's me."

"Come on, let's go play beer pong!" He then grabs our hands and gives us no choice but to follow.

We flow past people in all sorts of costumes and head outside into his massive backyard. There are people chilling in the white-tiled pool and a campfire going in the grass area. Dream leads us to underneath one of his many balconies and there is a ping pong table with the red beer cups you see in movies. There besides is a boy in a massive salmon costume.

I then burst out laughing. "WILL! Why are you in a salmon costume?" I get out before heading into another laughing fit. Karl soon joins me.

"Because salmon's the best," Will says back, though in a time that tells me he rehearsed it.

"He had a thing for salmon when he was six and the costume still kinda fit." A monotone voice tells me from behind. I wipe my head over and see a boy in a monarch outfit. Holding a beer can in one hand and a half-eaten carrot in the other. His long pink hair moves in front of his head and places the carrot in his mouth before moving it back. He then fixes the bunny ears on his head. The snap noise of his carrot being munched on sends me back to reality.

"Hey! I did not have a thing for them! I just thought they were cool." Wilbur defends himself.

"Ya right, remember Sally?" The bunny man says, a small smirk on his face.

I see Wilbur from the corner of my eye freeze. He then mouths something to the bunny man. Something like "Techno please don't."

"Who's Sally?" Karl askes and Will tries to intervene but Techno was already speaking.

"She's Wilbur's secret girlfriend. When he was six. And to make it better, Sally was his stuffed salmon we got once when we went to an aquarium."

Soon everyone's having a little chuckle.