Ending authors note

~~~***~~~

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I just want to thank everyone who has read this book! This has been one long journey and I wanna thank everyone who has been there for me. 

Thanks too,

1: My parents and cousin, who have been so incredibly supportive with me writing this book and have been here since day one giving me ideas.

2: My best friends were the first people to read this book, so thank you Tree, E, and Thea. 

3: The first random people to read this book so @quackitea_ @-covyl @XxLowellDragoXx and @Crazedj Thank you all for making me smile with your comments and votes. and for staying with this book. 

4: Thank you to everyone else! All the silent readers or the new readers to come. I read every comment and it makes me so happy just to see people enjoying this book. 

Book notes

 I started working on this book in May of 2021 and was just a small oneshot I wrote for my school friend. I never expected it to turn into something bigger. (Especially since I was working on something else back then that I is on hold right now.) This book was to help practice my writing and I am glad to say it helped.  

This book is 20914 words and officially the longest thing I've written. 

What you'll see of me next!

Sequel? 

I am sorry to say but there is going to be no sequel to this book. I was never planning one and don't really want to write one. BUT I might make some one-shots that have to do with the story in my oneshot book. So lookout for those. 

What you'll see of me next!/Onto other books from me! 

I'm gonna be honest here as said on my announcement page (Or as I like to call it my personal Twitter.)  I will probably not ever be doing another Karlnapity book. And you will never see me do a dnf (Dreamnotfound book) I'm just not really into that stuff anymore and I don't want to write stuff that I won't have fun writing. Dnf turned from something that I would only read to a thing that I never read. The books aren't interesting to me anymore and I don't personally like the ship. 

(You might get skephalo but it would never be an actual book more like on the side or a one-shot.) 

But you will get other ship books from me. I'm really into Punznap and Georgebur right now and are planning some one-shots of that ship. (There will also be background Karlwastaken.)  

AND MANY SBI BOOKS 

Currently the next book you get from me will be a sbi book that is centered around how Phil and Kristin met. Which will be in 3 person (I'm way better at writing in 3rd.) 

I also have a Main character Micheal book coming soon. (Will start writing hopefully in June-July time.) Where Micheal just wants to find his parents again. 

I also have a techno-centric in the ideas category but that one doesn't have a set plot and might be made depending on if I'm still in the fandom in a year. (I honestly think I will be, but will not be dreamsmp and more just watching/following sbi people.) 

So ya, if you are interested in any of those please stay tuned. 

Also, I'm getting an ao3! My invitation has not been sent back, but I'm said to get it on January 11th. So if you would rather be reading my new stuff on there then it will be. 

That's where most of my stuff will be on now. (I will still put chapters out on here too, but I'll probably be on there more.)

Easter eggs! 

There's honestly nothing if I'm honest. But I do want to say that sapnap's dad is indeed Badboyhalo. It was gonna be that his mom left instead of his dad but I thought it would be better, (with the dream and stuff.) 

Talking about the dream, (That actually wasn't gonna be there but I needed more words so.) that is showing how Bad became his dad in the dreamsmp -My headcanon. And I thought I'd add it. The reason his dad left was because his mom and dad weren't soulmates and dad found his soulmate but he was still in love with his mom. But then he started losing feelings and they divorced. (There was fighting but it wasn't bad. His om was just made that his dad lost feelings so fast.)  His mom isn't mad at his dad anymore. And sapnap sees his dad often. 

Another thing can be that Sapnap's trans. At the start, he wasn't but at the end of the story, I decided to just add it. Now it's not mentioned a lot and is not the main thing in the story but I thought that it was a good thing to add. (Notice: I'm not trans, I use mostly she/her pronouns (Which are my biological ones) But I am okay with he/him pronouns being used on me. So I am not an expert, I do not know how trans people are feeling and I can not relate to them. I just used my small knowledge of them for this book. If I somehow messed up something or made a trans person uncomfortable please tell me so I can fix this and make it better for everyone. ) 

Oh and in a chapter it's stated that dream started hearing his soulmate. And am I gonna tell you who his soulmate is? No. you're forced to guess. 

Another thing is that sapnap is a result of teen pregnancy. (Another reason why Sapnap's mom and dad divorced. They got married because of the baby (AND they were still in love.)  But yes Tonye was 16 or 17 when she had him. 

The name Tonye comes from my cousin, (He gave me a random name.) So you can thank him for that.  

And ya that's it, thank you all again for being on this journey with me. I can't thank y'all enough for all the support. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and has a happy new year! I love you all.

~Kennel

(P.S  I'm not saying you have to, but if anyone ever wanted to do fanart or take inspiration from my book you are 100% welcome to do so. If my writing makes you inspired, I have no right to say no to you. So please do whatever you want. Though please show credit, and send it to me, I'd be so incredibly happy to see it.) 

(My Twitter is @kennelkenn If you want to send it to me there or send it to me on my Wattpad account.)

Thanks!  

*Salutes*