9/Game time

First, thank you all for the views on this book, it's crazy to think people like my book. But I'll probably go more into that later. Enjoy!

~~~***~~~

Tuesday - October 31 - 2:15 pm

~~~***~~~

Quackity has been acting differently since the sleepover, not a bad different, more like hiding something different. It's not like I'm gonna ask him about it anyway, that's an invasion of privacy. What if he just lost a family member? I don't wanna be a dick and pester him to tell us. So I don't, I just let him know that I'm here for him.

Though that has seemed to be a problem, whenever I smile or give any sort of contact he always looks away, like he doesn't want to see me. Which is confusing but I'll wait. It also only seems to be directed to me and Karl, when he's around other people he's fine, when we're there though he's quiet. Almost like his switch was turned off.

Karl and I have had many conversations about it, though we do think space is the best. We want him to be comfortable with us, not scared. So for the past week, this is what we have been doing, it's been kinda hard but I'll deal with it. Walking through the school halls, I head back to class, eye's focusing on the school's floors. The white tile shows contrast with my black and orange shoes. Converse to be exact, the one Karl got me for my birthday. I smile at the memory.

~~~***~~~

February 27 - Saturday - 12:34 pm - Before Sapnap's birthday

~~~***~~~

Walking through downtown can be quite peaceful, there's the loud noise yes, with the stress-filled people trying to head to their jobs. But sometimes, like today, you can't hear that, you can just hear yourself. Know that might sound weird but hear me out. I can hear around me, but only the things I wanna hear. My skateboards wheels rolling on the cracked cement, The wind in my ears, and songs the birds play through their beaks. I can hear the music playing from inside stores as I pass by and Karls chatting. Oh ya, Karl's here with me.

I look over to the man beside me, his color block hoodie holding his figure. A hand moves up and swipes his hair to the side, showing his gray eyes. Purple helmet placed on his head as we skate our way around the city. Sun shining in the sky I grab my sunglasses from my pocket, placing them over my green eyes, Karl smiles at me, and my heart flutters. We skate faster.

My eyes trail the store's windows before something catches my eyes. I stop my skateboard. Almost falling from the speed of my halt. Karl whips past me, before turning around and coming back to me. Though my eyes are focused on the object in the window. Their shoes, with black tops and orange sides, have checkerboards on the back and little flames on the front. Perfect for my brand. I don't notice Karl looking at me than the shoes. Or him giving me a smile with something other than niceness in it, something like fondness or love.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I watch him grab something out of his pockets and open the door to the store. Curious, I watched him from the store go and ask an employee something. Thinking he saw something he wanted I grab my phone from my pocket, turning it on with my password I head to my and Dream's texts.

Dream the meme

Hey, are you busy?

Sapnap

Ya, I'm out with Karl sorry.

Dream the meme

Oh no don't worry, I just wanted a Minecraft partner.

Karl's more important anyway.