3/ Minecraft

September 28 - 3:15 pm - Monday

~~~***~~~

The song, the one that changed everything was playing through my head, the one that made me ( well technically us) find out we had a second soulmate. It was a good song I can omit, but it was making me think. I mean, all my life I didn't want a soulmate because of my parents, then Karl came and I decided that maybe, having a soulmate would be okay. But another soulmate? I don't know how I'm gonna handle that, will I have more of a chance of a break up?

I shake my head not wanting to think about it. Looking up from the sidewalk I see the crosswalk to my neighbourhood. Then a song turns in my head, not a song I've ever heard off so I think it's probably my second soulmate. The song has an upbeat tune, one that I could probably dance to.

I feel my head start bobbing to the chorus, the lyrics blast through my ears, probably way to loud for Karl's liking, but being how loud I put my music normally, so perfect for me.

Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet

Talk so pretty, but your hearts got teeth

Late night devil, put your hands on me

And never, never, never ever let go

Fight so dirty, but you're love's so sweet.

Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth.

Late night devil, put your hands on me

And, never, never ever let go

I walk through my front door when the song ends, I take of my shoes and throw my backpack onto the couch. I take my lunch kit out and put it on top off my dishwasher then head upstairs to my room. 'I can do my homework later.' I think to myself.

Walking through the upstairs hallway to my room I see my mom asleep on her bed, The Office playing on her television. She's still in her work clothes, and looks super tired. I walk up to the side of her bed and give her a kiss on her forehead. I then walk out of her room, with some of her dishes that were on her bedside, and take them down stairs. I put them and my lunch container's into the dishwasher.

Finally I head to my room. Opening my door and turning on my Led light's. My room is messy as hell, but no one come's into it. There is clothes and dishes all over the floor, everyplace is dirty but my desk and bed. My mom always say's to make my bed, but never to clean the rest of my room.

I walk through the clothes and go to my desk, sitting on the chair I start up my pc. While I wait I look at the Minecraft poster in my room, It's of the End, with the towers in the background and Steve shooting a bow at the Ender Dragon. It actually really well done.

After a while my pc turns on, I head straight to Minecraft, logging on and heading to a random survival server. I get on and start grabbing the necessities, then I go exploring.

I look through the spawn area, seeing the plains area, then going west and finding a jungle biome, I decide that I'll create a base here and make a glorious tree house. I scout the area looking for the best tree's for it.

You have to find tall tree's, four of them. You then have to combined them with bridges, then every tree has a selected thing on it. So example could be a chest room. At least that's how I make them.

While looking for the tree's I see a jungle temple, well a renovated one. Instead of mossy cobblestone they normally have its coloured concrete, the whole rainbow was on that building. I stopped moving and just stared at it for who knows how long.

After I finish taking it in, I open chat and type a message.

[@Sapnap]: To the person who made then jungle temple into concrete, I would like to talk to you.

I wait a few seconds before I get a response.

[@Quackity]: I made it, what about it?

[@Sapnap]: It's a masterpiece, truly a wondrous sight.

[@Quackity]: Hahahah, thanks.

[@Quackity]: The inside's better, wanna come see?

[@Sapnap]: Sure

My keyboard clicks and clacks as I move my character to the temple. As I walk up the steps I see a different character walk out. The skins pretty basic with just a boy in a blue jacket and black pants, it's face is just some black dot's that make a smiley face. The face is probably really creepy at night. The name tag over top says Quackity, so must be the right person.

[@Quackity]: HELLO!

[@Sapnap]: HI! I'm here for the tour.

[@Quackity]: We'll come on in!!!

Quackity show'd me the rest of the house in full detail, making sure to not miss a single spot. He made it really fun too, with all his jokes and just happy aura ( even though we were just using the Minecraft chat.) He made it easy and fun to talk with him, making me wanna talk with him more and more, but before I even knew it, it was nine, meaning I had to get off. Even though my sleep schedule is shit doesn't mean I try and make it seem like it's good.

Even though I don't know what this guy looks like or even sounds like, I still wanna talk with him more, so I tell him that.

[@Sapnap whispers to @Quackity]: Hey so sadly I have to get off now, you know school's tomorrow and shit, but I had a really fun time talking with you and want to again, so here's my discord, @Sapnap6995. If you wanna chat again just use that! Night. (Man I really hope you have discord.)

~~~***~~~

(991words)

Shorter than normal I know, and not my favourite either but I still wanted to get something out, and this works. Hope you enjoyed non the less!