8/Sleepover

I'm scared of sleepovers so if this is shit, I honestly don't care. Enjoy

Friday - October 20 - 12:30 pm

~~~***~~~

"Hunny, your friends are here!" My mom calls out to me.

I look up from my phone and sit up from the couch, heading to the front door. There in front of me, with my mom, are Karl and Alex. Karls got this massive smile on his face, his freckles shining from the sun's rays. Quackity's on his right, with his signature beanie and a indigo sleeping bag in between his arm and hip.

"Hi guy's!" I say, excited about the sleepovers finally starting.

"You guys are offly early for coming over for a sleepover." My mom says.

"I guess, but I just couldn't contain my excitement and had to come a little early, though Alex seemed to do the same." Karl told my mom.

Quackity blushes from embarrassment as he sheepishly mummers. "Of course I was excited, I've never been invited to a sleepover before."

We sit in happy silence for a moment before my mom welcomes them in.

"Well snacks are on the kitchen counter, Bear knows where they are." My mom says before heading upstairs, probably to her room.

"Thanks Tonye!"

"Thanks Ms. Spark!" Both the boy's say at the same time.

They laugh at each other, before looking at me. "Bear?" Karl asks.

I blush before telling them. "It's a nickname my mom made for me when I was like five."

They both giggle. Before I even let them breathe I say. "And if either of you even think of using it, I won't hesitate to burn all your valuables."

My tone makes them realise I'm not kidding, which tells them to change the conversation.

"Soooooo. What do you guy's wanna do?" Quackity asks us.

"We could play minecraft?" Karl suggests.

We all nod and I start heading down stairs to the basement, the boy's following behind me. Soon we hit the plush beige carpet and make our way into my basement. I turn around to the other two boys and say. "Welcome Quackity! To the cave."

I see his eyes go wide as he stares at my basement. The walls are a dark blue with pictures apon pictures of family and friends. Some of my mom and I and some of me and Clay when we were younger. On one wall is a whole bar with LED lights hanging from the walls. Barstools are sitting nicely with their backs turned to us, beside them is an air hockey table and a pool table.

Slowly moving to another room (which used to be a guest bedroom.) I show them our small movie theatre, which has couches and recliners all facing a massive projection screen. On the side is a small table with a popcorn and soda machine. I make my way over to my designated spot after turning on the projector. Karl comes and sits beside me, grabbing a controller from the coffee table in front of us.

"You coming or what?" I say to Alex, who is still in the room.

"I'm never gonna assume again." Quackity mutters.

"Assume what?" Karl asks. Sitting up to look at the man still standing.

"That Sapnap was broke." Quackity answers, heading over to grab some already prepared popcorn.

I laugh. "I'm not rich, my mom just likes spending money on things."

Quackity moves to sit on a recliner, placing the popcorn on the table. He props his legs up on the table before remembering that a recliner can recline. He hits the button that moves the foot rest up and sighs.