5/ News

October 5 - Monday - 6:15 pm

~~~***~~~

!BED DESTROYED!

"Fuck, Karl I thought you were protecting the bed!"

" I was! He killed me! Didn't you hear me screaming for help?!" Karl shrieks.

" I thought you were just being loud!" I tell him.

I can hear Quackity laugh in the background. A small smile forming on my face, before I shake it off. I can't be smiling! We're gonna lose because of this man! Karl, Quackity and I are playing two vs two bedwars games and it's not going the best - Well not the best for me.

My keyboard clicking and cackling as I move my character around the map. My tongue sticking out from my focusing on my speed bridging technique. The fan in my room creates a cool aroma. My headphone on top of my head, surely making an indent.

Karls giggles fill my ears, zoning me back into the conversation. I look to my camera to see yellow's base, completely open, no person in sight. I take my chance. Slowly moving my character to the base, before running straight for the bed. I'm almost there when a player falls in front of me.

Quackity.

I hear his maniacal laugh, it goes straight through my soul. He then starts punching and I punch back. The clicking of my mouse going off the rockets as I try to kill him.

" You can't beat me!" I tell him.

" Are you sure about that?"

Soon after I've lost half of my heart, the sinking feeling of losing hits me. My heart picks up as I hit my mouse faster.

" Come on! Just fucking die! I'm so close!" I yell.

3 hearts.

2 hearts.

1 heart.

YOU DIED!

" Urgh! Dammit! I was so fucking close!" I yell! Smashing my hand onto my desk.

"Better luck next time... loser." Quackity says a laugh slowly coming up his throat.

" Sapbaby it's fine we'll get em next time." Karl reassures.

" Ya! I'll get you next time Quackity, you'll never know what fucking hit you!"

Soon a new game starts, but instead of Karl and me on a team, all of us are on our own. I'm red, Karl's blue and Quackity's lime green. The game goes on normally, Karl falling off the map, me speed bridging to the middle, Quackity doing god knows what.

It was actually quite nice, everyone was just in their own minds. No talking, just silence. I mean that was till I got Quackity's bed and killed him.

"Ha pay back bitch!" I yell.

Though my victory doesn't stay long as I fall off the map while running on a bridge.

The laughter of both my friends can be heard. Some curses came out of my mouth as I spin in my chair, trying to get rid of some anger. Then all of a sudden my door opens. I stop spinning and look towards the human now in my room.

It's my mom. With her reflexed vest and tool belt still on, her hair slowly falling out of her ponytail. She got a plate of spaghetti in her hands and I tired look on her face.

I put my headphones onto my neck and say hi.

"Hi sweetheart, how was school?" She says, moving over all the clothes and trash to place the food on my desk.