A/n: Please read guys! This is for you if you liked this book!

So, it's been quite a while hasn't it...?
I finished this book last year!

And oh my, y'all are litterally the best readers a book could have! It makes me so happy honestly!
Lately it has been getting ALOT of attention, mainly because I've got a better cover for it now? Yeah the last cover wasn't presentable at all if any of you remember what that was.

ANYWAYS,
Quick updates on my books and related topics

1) Because on this book it mentions that they got married by a marriage law, consider my other book 'Following my heart' to be a sort of a prequel to this, but it really isn't because in that book Hermione will go on to be a minister of magic and Malfoy will be a successful heir of the Malfoys....spoiler.So just ignore that bit.

2) Book ideas related to this book:
So I've had many inspiring comments for other book ideas! And I've decided to use all of them.Yep, all of them.

A) For the slut trio sequel, I had originally posted a book for them, but it just didn't work out, so now I have a shorts book on them called "The trio" which isn't published yet but I will VERY soon.

B) I have also gotten an idea from a reader to turn a dramione pin which I added to one of my chapters into a book, and surprise guys! I already have been working on making it! Hopefully it will be published soon as well.It is going to be called 'Serendipity'.
I have a cover for it already, but no spoilers! You'll get to know soon enough.
This was the pin that inspired me to do so:

3) Other books and their summaries:  (SHAMELESS PLUG BECAUSE I LOVE DRAMIONE, IGNORE IF YOU WANT TO)This isn't needed at all, but if y'all want you can read something else and you don't have to read to find out what they are about because I'm writ...

3) Other books and their summaries: (SHAMELESS PLUG BECAUSE I LOVE DRAMIONE, IGNORE IF YOU WANT TO)
This isn't needed at all, but if y'all want you can read something else and you don't have to read to find out what they are about because I'm writing them down here, I'm only listing the two which I have already published.

1) THE CONTRACT:
So, this book is based on the theme that there is a possibility of another wizarding war as a very notorious death eater, Alecto carrow has escaped Azkaban with all the death eaters captured.
So, Kinglsey shacklebolt assigns Hermione a final task before she gets promoted to a very prestigious post, right under him.But there is a catch to it.It isn't just any task: She has to solve this mystery, stop the new dark lord who they don't know is, and do it all...with Draco Malfoy.Not harry and Ron this time.
This is because Malfoy knows a lot.
Oh, and there is so much that unravels as they go on, there are secrets which are revealed.

2) Fate ships Dramione:
So, I've taken a slight pause on this one.
But I'll finish it sometime later, right now I'm focused on the contract.But anyways, it's about Ron cheating on Hermione blah blah blah...you know the drill.And here, Hermione ends up being neighbours with Draco malfoy, and than stuff happens.

So to conclude.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK! I COULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT THIS WOULD GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION!
LOVE Y'ALL!

Love,
your author
❤️