chapter 12: A good roast

Cheyenne's P.O.V (this should be good🙄 Get ready for some really pathetic thoughts.)

They looked so Goo-Gross! Yeah,that's right! They looked very bad! How could I say good? They were just a bunch of prudes who were too insecure to show themselves.Unlike us.

""You know what? Alright,you go buy the dresses you want,we'll sit in the cafe and when you come back we'll have all the women in the spa rate you alright?" Hermit tells us

What?!? This can't be happening! Of course they'll rate us badly because hermit is their BOSS.Hmph! So not fair! There is no respect for sexy women here at all! She even got Draco to hide his feelings from me! I saw love and admiration in his eyes for sure!
He loves me! Why would such a hot man like a prude like hermy here?

We walked out confidently.What does hermit know about fashion? Mom and aunt Annabelle always said: "Dear,no one cares for nerdy girls,what all men like is a good body and a goddess-like girl.Then you are successful."
I remember it till now.I follow only one rule: "Never be a nerd." And that is the secret to my beautiful body and perky noticeable boobs.
Just look at these twins.They are one thing every man at the bar drools for.I like that attention alot.

Me and my family walked into this really cool 'Ashley Stewart boutique' with amazing styles of outfits.I even saw this really cool gown that would accentuate my curves alot more than any HGM dress that rich people die for.I don't know why all these rich people go for prude looks.I mean,looking like a prude isn't even in fashion!
And this is the place they walk into....

I mean,looking like a prude isn't even in fashion!And this is the place they walk into

So me and family walk into it and immediately demand for a salesperson.
"Hello ladies!How may I help you?"
"We are invited for a chick ball and we want dresses that accentuate our curves much as they can!" Kim de dies boldly
"Alright! I'll get some good choices for you!" The salesperson agrees.

***20 minutes later***
"Yup,I'm done as well." Kim grins.

We had all found dresses.I bet hermy will be soooo jealous of us right now! I can't wait to look at her face!"

We were sooo happy! We practically ran into the cafe

Hermione's P.O.V

"We were talking about the ball when they came back with smug looks looking more happy than I'd seen them before.

We all found dresses better than yours dear!" Aunt Annabelle smirks.

"Of course you have,now please be nice enough to show them to us?! I smirked back.

They all came out a moment later with these dresses.

Kimberly