Chapter 13: 8 men at the cafe

Draco's P.O.V

"So,gentlemen, we haven't talked properly yet have we? Let's take turns talking about ourselves shall we?" Hermione's dad starts a conversation.
I grin,thankful to him for breaking the awkward silence and the smug glares I was getting from Rick and Sean as they tried to be elegant...and failed.

"Yes sure.Let's start the game" Harry replies and me and blaise nod.

"I'll start" Sean perks up a bit more enthusiastically than he wanted it to be.

"Okay." Hugo grins amused. (remember hugo is hermione's dad)

"So,um I'm 47 and I am the CEO of the 'serpiente hotel' in spain.And I have a beautiful hot wife and a beautiful daughter who is 30 right now and-

Harry and blaise try not to laugh and smirk but I burst out laughing accidentally,I didn't want to burst their bubble so quickly but what could I do? These people were hilarious.

"Sorry to interrupt you but are you sure you are not lying?" I grin.This man had researched for his lies.
Sean looks at me with wide eyes and a confused face.

"What do you mean malfoy?" He grits his teeth.

"Sorry to disappoint you but my wife owns the serpiente hotel and it's named it after me.And not to mention that I'm the CEO of the hotel and I have never heard your name as the CEO before.Neither has my wife I'm sure,so I think you must be mistaken sir." I smirk at his dumbfounded face.

"Oh please dear,stop lying we won't judge you on how much you own it's alright." Rick grins at me like I'm a child. (Rick is kim and cassandra's father)

"Actually mr,he is the CEO of the hotel.We visited it with him last week when we were late for the reunion." Blaise smiles innocently

"and sean didn't you mention you were 48? and your daughter lovely Cheyenne is 30?" Hugo questions slyly

"Yes why?" Sean replies.

"That means you had your first child when you were 17 brother." Hugo says in an obvious tone.

"Yeah so? Hermione is 25 and she has a 7 year old!" He protests as his face goes red.

"let me tell you,Hermione and draco were arranged by law to marry in Scotland,it happened to all his friends as well so you can ask them" Hugo explains

"Oh um-I'll go next!" Rick interrupts seeing sean's face.

"So,I am 47 and I am the head of the real estate company , geogo." He boasts.Honestly,that was quite short for an intro.

"We give each other looks clearly saying 'no he's not the head.' and just grin at eachother instead of bursting his bubble...we have something more planned.

What? did you think I was that nice? Nah...I'm a slytherin for god's sake! We have a way to embarrass him for all he has done to Hermione in these years...

"I'm next" Cole smiles.
"So,I am 22,3years younger than hermione,and I do computer programming these days and I have started my own business online." He smiles.

"I'm 25 and I own a business called 'Geogo' in london,I have a beautiful wife,ginny weasley,we have a daughter named Rose weasley who is 7 and is with blaise's parents with Dylan zabini for the holidays. and we expect a baby potter next month.We have been married for 7 years because of the law and ginny is a beautiful house wife since she is pregnant.Harry speaks,

At this, we all turn to rick as he doesn't speak but stays silent, making it all too awkward for the man.
Ha, bet he didn't see that coming, but see the cliches here? They just happened to talk about things that my friends or I owned or knew about.

"I am also 25 and I work in the malfoy embassy as the head CEO,I also work as a part-time photographer.I have a cute litte daughter in a boarding school in Scotland and I have a beautiful wife,luna lovegood who is a rather well known mentor,We've been married for 7 years and we have a 7 year old son named dylan zabini,he is currently with his grandparents for the holidays.Blaise grins sweetly at the faces we were getting.

It's my turn now.Everyone looks at me.I clear my throat inwardly as to not sound like I'm trying ot think of what to say.
"I am also 25,I own 4 other hotels different from thos one all abroad:Liona in Spain,the caligo in Germany,viverra in Russia and Semper in France.I also own the malfoy embassy.My gorgeous wife a.k.a the most beautiful celebrity in Europe owns a hotel as well named 'serpiente' as I told you earlier and she also owns HGM fashion line and her shops, boutiques,and HGM parlours are located in most countries these days.I also have 2 kids,Anastasia malfoy who is turning 7 next month and scorpius malfoy who is 5.

They all gawk dumbfounded and we change the subject to british politics as our coffee arrives.

We get out of the cafe and head to the boutique for our winter ball suits.

Suddenly I get a call from the the deputy CEO of the liona hotel,Miguel Alcalde,a good friend of mine.
"Hola Miguel!"I acknowledge him

"Hola Draco! eś hermione ahì?" He asks me.               (Is hermione there)

"No ella esta con sus amigas" I reply with a slight frown.                    (No,she's with her friends)

"Bueno, necesito hablar con ella." He replies                                        (Well,I need to talk to her.)

"por qué no la llamas?"  I ask him.                                 (Why don't you call her?)

"ella no está recogiendo" He replies and I frown.                   (She isn't picking up)

"bien, trataré de llamarla" I reply and he agrees.             (Fine,I'll try to call her.")
I hang up.Why could Hermione not be picking up? She usually has all of her calls without doubt.Hmm,maybe it's in her purse and they are looking for dresses.
.
.
.
.
.

So hello there.Sorry for the short chapter,but I figured you would get quicker updates if I do this so.
Let's take a photograph!
1....2....say ' We ship Dramione!'.                                   (Sorry,that was so awkward.I just wanted to say the last bit so that is why.)

This may not be super dramione but it's still cute🥰