Chapter 14: The revenge that failed

Hermione's P.O.V

I was so happy with the dress,especially because it was my own design I opened up my purse for my phone to take a photo and send it to draco.
So I look into my purse and my phone's not there!
I keep looking for a moment before I come to the conclusion that it really isn't there.
I glance over at my family and clear my throat to catch attention.
"Has anyone seen my phone?" I frown.
All of them reply with a 'no'.

Luckily I can mind read them.
Ah! The perks of being a witch with muggle family! I'm so sure one of the slut trio has my phone.They don't call me the brightest witch for nothing.

So I try to focus on taking turns to aunt Rachel,aunt Anne,Cassandra,
And now kim....then cheyenne.

"I wonder if Cheyenne had any luck guessing the password..." Kim thinks.

With that sentence I walk over to Cheyenne and I frown at her.
She looks at me with an innocent expression.

"What is it hermit?"

"You have my phone."

"Ugh.Why would I have that piece of junk with me?" She exclaims.

"To intrude into my phone for my stuff maybe?" I reply with a smirk.

"No.I don't.Go cry somewhere because your phone's lost herms." She snaps.

"Oh really? My phone has a tracking system Cheyenne.Want to own up now?" I threaten her.

She just scoffs.

I open up my tracking system on my laptop and show it to everyone.

"Ah, Cheyenne dear, give Hermione her phone back this instant.And I know for sure I did a big mistake inviting you all to this reunion.Deeply disappointed in you..." Grandma comments.

Honestly, she had been watching all this time so it was a bit surprising to see her talk up.

"Huh! She hacked this laptop to get me in trouble!" She cries....and man,her tears look so genuine.She must have lots of experience...

No one seems to be convinced.I inwardly smirk.

Suddenly,connie goes up to her and tackles my phone out of her purse.
Cheyenne looks at her dumbfounded.
I quietly snigger at the face.
Suddenly,my phone rings and than stops,a message clicks onto it.

I snatch the phone away from Cheyenne 's reach and check it.

1 hour ago:
Love,where are you? Miguel from liona hotel was calling.He wants to speak to you so I called you but you won't pick up.

50 minutes ago:
Love,I'm worried,where are you?

20 minutes ago:
I've called you 17 times.I'm worried,I don't have your family numbers.I coming right now.A world famous celebrity and buisness woman just doesn't go missing everyday!

10 minutes ago:
'The ferret' has tracked your location.

"What have you done!" I frowned at Cheyenne.I was honestly so annoyed at her now.

"What? It's not like your so busy beaver!" Cheyenne scoffed.

"No,but you are practically dead now." I scowled

Her eye widened in confusion.

"Draco called me 20 times because the CEO of the liona hotel needed to talk to me and I won"t pick up.
Now,he's tracked my location and he's coming right here." I smirked.

Her eyes widened and she pretended not to care.

"Hmph! It's not like we should be worried." She wondered out loud.

I just smirked. "You do realise that if he's coming to find me he won't be alone? And he's going to be annoyed at you now." I threatened them for some fun.

Cheyenne gulped.

A fee moments of silence and Draco comes barging in to the cafe along with two guards.
When he sees me he sighs in relief and walks fast towards me.

"What happened Hermione? You weren't picking the phone up so I thought..."

I cut his trail there and smile.
"It's alright! Relax! And,Cheyenne will tell you the rest." I glare at her.

She just fumbles with her voice until my mom speaks up.
"Draco dear,she was alright,it's just that our lovely Cheyenne over here stole her phone to try to unlock it." My mother smiled at him.

Draco glared at Cheyenne.A deadly glare that makes even a slytherin shudder.
"Is it so? I'll make sure that doesn't happen again."

Cheyenne looks away quickly and he looks back to me,his glare released.

"I was so worried!" He sighs.

"I'm sorry,I don't know how she managed to get hold of my bag." I reply trying to think of a moment when I'd left my bag unattended.But I couldn't.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi,
So,I'm pretty sorry that I have been ignoring this book for a while,the thing is,that my other book: 'Following my heart' has been really exciting recently and I've been more interested in that book.
So-but don't think I'm going to neglect this book okay?