Chapter 16: Thrown out.

Hermione's P.O.V

I had greeted more than a few guests all while keeping an eye on the five sluts at the corner of the hall.
They thought they would be the spotlight of the ball but since they'd never been to a ball they were confused and ignored.
Teach them a lesson....

Suddenly two hands reach out from behind me and grab my waist and a face buries itself into the crook of my neck.
I move my head to see the angelic man I love so much.

"You look gorgeous honey,I feel so lucky." He kisses my cheek.

I kiss his cheek back, " You look more the fine too malfoy." I smirk.

"Last names again?" He smirks kissing my cheek again.

I notice the three girls looking at me with envy and rage in their eyes but I choose to ignore them.

"Well then granger..." He kisses my cheek again.
"What do you say we just skip the ball and go to our room instead?" He winks jokingly.

I smack his arm playfully.
"And ruin all the hard work put into this? No thank you malfoy." I smirk.

"Aw.I really can't get my eyes off you." He smiles at me adoringly.

I stare right back into his frosty silver orbs.
I had discovered years ago that no matter how frosty his eyes were from the outside,inside they were holding out so much warmth for me.

I kiss him and smile.
"Let's go shall we?"

"Yeah,the kids are over there with zabini and luna." Draco points over to a corner where I see the couple talking to the small kids.

I nod as we greet more guests.

Suddenly,Draco seems annoyed. "Why are they here wearing those mia?" He whispers from next to me.

"They'll be taken care of...I'll make sure of it." I reply.

He nods. .If they create a havoc or trouble you I'll make sure they won't even see this place again." He says protectively.
I smile and him and nod.

A few moments later,Narcissa enters.

"Oh my Draco! Hermione! Where're the kids?" She smiles brightly at us.

"They're with blaise and luna." I reply smiling too.

"It's been so long since I saw you two!" She hugs both of us.

"Mother,we came to visit you just last week." Draco smiles from beside me.

She looks around for a bit before approaching both of us again.

"Uh,Hermione dear,who are those rats over there,you know they can't be a part of an important ball in those dresses right?" She asks concernedly.

"Yes Narcissa,they are my cousins and I'll make sure they're taken care of." I smirk at them.

She smiles and nods,sends an evil look towards the cousins and goes back to playing with scorpius and Anastasia.

A few moments later when everyone was here it was Draco and I who had to go up on the stage to greet.
So we took scorp and ana and walked up on the stage.

"Thank you everyone for being present here today,on the first day of winter!" Draco starts.

They all put their attention on us.

"I,draco malfoy,my beautiful wife,hermione malfoy and my kids, scopius malfoy and anastasia malfoy.We are delighted that you all could join is here."

While draco and I were finishing of our speeches,I could see Kim,cass and Cheyenne and my two aunts arguing with the security guards about something.

Suddenly a guard motions at me in sign language which meant whether to get them out of here or not.

I shook my head slightly and in a moment,the five women were being dragged away.
They were shouting so hard that almost everyone saw them and they were being stared at in disgust.

Out of embarrassment they kept quite half way through until the door closed behind them.
.
.
.
To brighten the mood,some music started to play and it was a couple dance coming along.

Draco took my hand,kissed it and led the way to the dance floor.

Both of us,mesmerised only by each other danced the night away and even though some photo's made there way through the security guards,that didn't bother us at all.All I saw that night was his angelic face staring into my eyes adoringly and I staring at him the same way.

After the night came to an end and the guests were retreating as we bid them goodbyes we went up to our rooms.

"You don't know how lucky I feel mia." Draco smiles into the distance.

"I do actually,for I feel just the same." I smile back.

The kids were asleep half way through the ball so we had picked them up and brought them to the room earlier.

Suddenly I was pinned to the wall and Draco was kissing me.
I gladly kissed him back and his grip on my waist tightened a bit.

We kissed for a long time before he led the way to the bed and a night full of discoveries awaited us....