Chapter 3: The day of the ball (day 2)

Hermione's pov:
I woke up in my suite, I got up expecting to see a sleeping Draco but when I didn't,the memories form yesterday came back. Oh I hate these cousins of mine. But they are in for a surprise and I can't wait to see their dumbfounded faces when they see draco and me at the welcome ball today....I smirk the malfoy smirk.

I quickly take a shower,comb my hair,and slip on a white sleeveless top with a green pencil skirt and my beige heels. Then I put on my malfoy crest.
I start making breakfast for the kids when they wake up. I know they love waffles and so I decide to surprise them with it.

Soon Ana and scorp wake up.
Goodmorning mother! Scorpius greets me as sits down on the couch.
"Whats for breakfast mum?" Ana asks me.

"Morning munchkins! And I'm making waffles right now" I reply.

" Yay waffles waffles waffles!" Scorpius is running around the house.

(Ignore the bag)
(Edit: That is, if you want to.)

We eat breakfast and go downstairs where I leave the kids and my personal lady assistant in the play corner so they could pend the day their as I have to go

We eat breakfast and go downstairs where I leave the kids and my personal lady assistant in the play corner so they could pend the day their as I have to go.I come out of the play corner and into the lobby to see Kim, Cass and Cheyenne are waiting for the others. They see me and smirk.

Her beaver girl! Kim teases me.

"You look ugly don't you!" Cheyenne scoffs.

But this time I'm not gonna cower down, "Talking to yourselves now are you?" I give them the malfoy smirk and they glare at me but shut up because they don't have anything to say.
Well, they did.Maybe they were too shocked?

I  smirk again in victory.
We keep glaring at each other until a red head,a tall man a man with glasses and a familier looking blonde come over.
"Guys!" I exclaim as ginny and luna take turns hugging me. Blaise grins and harry hugs me. I take a glance at the trio sittnig on the couch.

"Aren't you blaise zabini and harry potter?" Kim batts her eyelashes.
Blaise ignores them and harry glares at them.

"So you're the mean cousins who trouble 'mione aren't you? Ginny retorts.

My cousins are dumbfounded. Finally Kim gets some nerves.
"Well,we don't talk to losers,so you shouldn't either! How do you all know soemone like her!?!"
She tells my friends.Blaise smiles politely at her.

"Miss, I don't think you should be the one talking.After all, the sluts are you, not Hermione.Nor does she depend on her parents for everything."

Kim is taken aback.And her mean sisters look at her face then Cheyenne glares at blaise.
"Oh? So I am the loser now? I am getting married to DRACO MALFOY,the moat eligible bachelor in london,he couldn't make it for the reunion but he'll be furious when he finds out that this slut tried to hurt my sister's feelings!" She blabs at him, earning a smile from Kim.