Chapter 2: The first day

Kimberly's POV:
We come out of our plane.Ugh! I deserve to be in first class! Look at me! Stylish and charming! We walk out and I look at the hotel.It is huge. I love it! And most of all...this is where I'm going to meet up with draco malfoy,he sees me,I act all flatterish, and boom.He'll propose to me! Then my sister cassandra comes up to stand beside me.

"I heard beaver's coming!" She whines

"Ugh!" I reply to it. I hate beaver. Know-it-all beaver! Always better than everyone! But I'm excited as well....No! Not to see her. To tease her! To show her what a dump she is!
She's probably an ugly librarian with acne all over her face or something by now...I haven't seen her since we were kids! She's been hiding in embarrassment all this time!

I got my mom to let me buy expensive clothing form HGM fashion line so I could look better than her.It took a lot to convince her though. Vut hten I found out that HGM fashion line doesn't sell anything of my likes....
What is it with rich people dressing like prudes? I'll never understand.But I know I'm the first rich girl to have a good sense of fashion!
I know beaver will be a librarian or an assistant or something like that and a coward,how could I forget that?
Maybe I could give her a few fashion tips.Aunt jean will be relieved to have a somewhat improved beaver as her daughter.

Then my other cousins show up.Cole and...um-I forgot what those other prudes were called.
I've tried flirting with cole, but he didn't care what a goddess I was so whatever...
These people love beaver,so I don't think of them as cousins anymore.I've disowned them.Then my favourite cousin shows up.

"Cheyenne!"I run up to hug her. Oh my god I thought I was gonna have to survive all these people with only cass.
"I heard beaver is coming." I tell her

"Not the beaver honestly I don't want to get embarrassed!" She whines and I grin, we share the same thoughts.

Then suddenly a black Rolls Royce phantom parks up in the reserved area for the ceo. I get excited,I straighten my outfit which is a red  sexy dress. I kept the more 'modest' (not really) clothes for the ball or dinners,
Ok, this may be the most modest dress I've worn.

 I kept the more 'modest' (not really) clothes for the ball or dinners,Ok, this may be the most modest dress I've worn

Then the first door of the car  opens up to see a beautiful woman come our.She has long legs and a body only people could wish for. She is gorgeous with her natural looking curly ringlets and perfect skin and collarbones.She doesn't even have a single hair on her legs and arms.I have to control my self from drooling.She is wearing everything from top to bottom in black and everything is HGM fashion!
See, I told you.What is it with rich people and prudish fashion?

She has this little badge on her with an 'M' on it. I don't know what that is but I have to be friends with her!

How hermione looks: