Chapter 5: I love you ferret

Previously: We wait there as he starts his speech....
He starts talking:
"Welcome,ladies and gentlemen to this here today,it has been an honour to have all of you present one this day.I will begin by giving you all a broef description, the success of this hotel, and of course, the people responsible for it.I will first, begin with my wife:
a few years ago years ago I met a beautiful girl...she gave me the idea of building hotels across the world,In my school years we had 4 houses,Gryffindor,ravenclaw,hufflepuff and slytherin.She was a gryffindor,brave and courageous.I was a slytherin,cunning and ambitious. I was forced into hating her for no reason by my family,but in the end she forgave me.She wasn't only beautiful from the outside but she was really intelligent,and was known to be the brightest student in my school.Malfoy men always go for intelligent women,I had met mine.She isn't just any woman,she is the founder of HGM fashions,the CEO of this very hotel,voted the most beautiful woman in all of europe,a beautiful wife and a loving mother...now let me call her onto the stage with my kids, Hermione granger!"

He finished and I was in tears.Well, almost.
He loved me so much.I walked in the stage with my beautiful kids and the whole hall applauded as loud as they can,photos were clicked and paparazzi was everywhere but I didn't mind.

As I walked on Draco looked at me dreamily,I walked close to him and we kissed to show that I was his wife and we kissed with passion.

We pulled apart and Draco hugs the kids.

We hold hands and than I see it.

I see Cheyenne's horrified expressions and all my mean cousins in shock and many men in the hall glaring daggers at draco.we get down from the stage and my trio of cousins come upto us.
"How dare you-you slut woman! How much did you pay him! And you!"

Cheyenne screams at draco, "Why would you want a bookworm know-it-all as your wife! Look at me! So much better than her!" She yells at him.

Draco is red form anger. This was very unusual, his most usual weapon was his sarcasm, not anger.
"HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY WIFE LIKE THAT! YOU SLUT! DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL HAVE YOU DRAGGED OUT FROM THOS HOTEL THIS VERY MOMENT AND SHE DID NOT PAY ME! I AM IN LOVE WITH HER AND YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR TO WHAT SHE IS!!!!!" He shouts at my cousin.

Kim and Cass watch Cheyenne burst into tears.Kim comes close to me and raises her hand to slap me but Draco grabs her wrist.

"Don't you dare hurt her!"He challenges her in a deep voice.

Kim's parents come over seeing us fight and so do narcissa,lucius,ginny,luna,blaise,harry and my parents.

"Don't you dare scream at my daughter! She deserves you and you will marry Cheyenne here!!!!" My aunt screeches.

Narcissa and Lucius retort back.
"Malfoy men only go for women who are smart and beautiful,as for your daughter,she is none of these and I can assure you hermione granger is the only woman in the world who deserves him!" Narcissa retorts at my aunt.

"And you call yourself beautiful when you dress like a slut to show of your body,while hermione is very decent and elegant.That is beautiful,and not this." Lucius motions at Cheyenne's outfit and adds calmly.  (I will put the dress at the end of the outfit)

My uncle tries to grab my wrist and drag me with him but ginny and harry don't let him.Cheyenne runs off crying out of the hall and her mother,my cousins and their mother follow and we stare after them.
"Well let's dance then!" Lucius exclaims

We all resume the ball and forget all about my cousins or what just happened here.
Soon,a slow song starts to play and couples form.
I smile when when draco comes closer and takes out his hand in order form me to take it.

"May I have this dance?" He asks me with a charming smile.

"You may" I tell him as I take his hand and he pulls me towards him.And puts his left hand on my waist and clutches my hand with the other,I put my right hand on his shoulder and clutch his hand with the other one.We stare into each other's eyes as we drift across the room.His eyes are lovestruck and I look at him dreamily.Soon the song stops and we close the little gap that was between us.We kiss passionately not realising the happy and dreamy looks our friends and family were giving us.We pull apart and people applaud,except for a few men that are too jealous and few women who dressed up like sluts for Draco.

My kids giggle and laugh as they play around,since they weren't the only kids in the hall they plat around with the other kids and eat and drink.

That night we go into our suites and get changed thinking of the amazing night we just had.I come out of the room in my pyjamas and catch draco staring at me.

"What happened?" I aks him

"Nothing love, Goodnight my leońa" He kisses me and I kiss him back.    (Spanish for lioness)
"Goodnight amòr" I reply as we pull apart.     (Spanish for love)
Then we go to sleep snuggled up in eachother's arms,I thinking about how I could have ended up with such a man. "I love my ferret" that was the last thought before I drift away into sleep.

Cheyenne's dress