Chapter 15: The winter ball

Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up the next day with the same pale arms wrapped around my waist and the same pale,angelic face buried in the crook of my neck.
I smiled at him,he was just so angelic.

I tried to get up very slowly so he wouldn't wake up but-
"Hermione no,let's stay for a few moments!" I jumped this.

"You've been awake all this time haven't you?" I smirked.

"Couldn't help with you here." He winked and pulled my hand.

It was such an immediate action that I couldn't do anything but fall on top of him.

"I need to get up you know." I whined a bit.

But he had me locked up in his arms.
"Nope.Not happening." He said popping the ' p'.

"Please?"

"No."

"C'mon."

"Fine,magic words."

I tried to remember what he meant...
"I love you."

Finally he let me go with a huff.
"I love you too but if it weren't for the ball I would've preferred staying here." He got up as well.

"I'll go wake up scorp and Ana then,they're coming with me,blaise and potter today to the beach again.

"You'll never stop calling him potter will you?" I rolled my eyes.

"No,not any chances of that happening."He grinned.

I shook my head and went into the bathroom to change into something,I decided on an elegant green pencil dress.

I came out to see a very happy ana and scorp jumping up and down on the sofa.

"Good morning munchkins!" I grin at the two.

"Morning mom! We're going to the beach today with dad!" Ana giggled.

"He told us that you're going out for the day and he felt 'bad for his poor kids.'" Scorp mimicked.

I laughed at this.
"qLet's go have breakfast then?" I asked the kids.

"I agree." A voice came from behind me.
Two arms wrapped around my waist and a face again,buried into the crook of my neck.

"I'm starving!" Ana groaned.

"I agree." Scorp nodded,mimicking Draco.

"Sometimes I think I've got a mini mini draco in the house." I giggle.

"Well,that's not false.I've got a mini Hermione right here haven't I?" Draco smiles,going over to the small kids and plopping down besides them.