Chapter 17: Waffles!

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than Mia today,which was extremely rare.
It was 6:00,which was a bit early for even hermione herself,especially in winters.

I looked at the beautiful brunette in my arms.
She was just perfect.Even though the thought comes to my mind every morning,today was something else.
I just felt so grateful.

I kept staring adoringly at her.
Her brunette curls flowing down,her flawless skin glowing,he perfect so kissable pink lips.
I just wanted to kiss her again.It's like our love never grew old,well we were just in our late 20's anyways.
Every night was special for us.

I quietly walked out of the room to clean up and decided to use the time and tame my adoring feelings for hermione and started to make breakfast.
I knew the three of them liked waffles very much.

Hermione was an expert at making them too,so that's how I had learnt to make them.On the first day of the marriage law,I remember how I was curiously staring at her making waffles.
(A/n: If you're reading my other book,'following my heart' you would know when this happened,go read it.😏: Edit: Please take note that following my heart is not the prequel to this book.)

And that was basically the first time I ever tried waffles.

I was almost done making them up when ana and scorp came down.

"What are you guys doing so early? You slept late yesterday remember?" I grin at the munchkins.

They just giggled.

After a moment when I was almost done with the waffles Hermione came down at 7:15.

"Mor-are you making waffles?" She grinned.

"I felt the same when I came down mom." Anastasia giggled.

"Well,me waking up before you was quite rare so..." I grinned at her.

"That's so sweet." She smiles.A smile that made my heart flutter everytime.

"Kids,have you washed up yet?" She asks them.

"I don't want to wash up yet!" Scorp whines.

Anastasia was a mini-hermione so she went up that moment while scorp stayed to wash up after breakfast.

"You look beautiful liona,going somewhere after breakfast?" I kiss her cheek.

She smiles at me. "Thank you love,and yes,in fact you are too and the kids." She grins.

"Where?" I question.

"Connie,Anne cole and my grandma,mom and my aunt have invited us for lunch today.And don't worry,the others won't be there." She replies

"Alright." I nod.I really liked that half of her family.

"And harry,ginny,Blaise and luna are coming too." She adds.

"Uncle harry!" Scorpius cheers his favourite.Harry and scorpius became very good friends.

"Aunt Luna!" Anastasia cheers looking at scorpius with a smirk.
Ah,the malfoy smirk,even the kids had mastered it.

Hermione smiles at the two kids.
..........
A/n:
Okay,I admit,this chapter was really short.
But,I just felt like after taking such a long break,maybe I should update faster?

Love,
your author.