CHAPTER 17

*A/n: please prepare your eyes, it's a long chapter:). And please read it online, there are many new characters hehe. Enjoy!!!

Author's POV

"Everyone, pick your friend and practice like usual!"

"Yes, sir!"

Gong Yoo looked into the room, trying to find a partner today. He looked at Hyungsik and approached him.

"Hey, Hyungsik!. Wanna be my partner today?"

Hyungsik didn't answer and still looked at the belt he was holding. Gong Yoo looked at Hyungsik in confusion.

"Hyungsik?" Gong Yoo waved his hand in front of Hyungsik. There is still no sign of hyungsik being sensitive to Gong Yoo's presence beside him.

Gong Yoo thought his friend was thinking about something that he couldn't even hear he call out his name.

"Hey!" Gong Yoo tapped Hungsik's shoulder a little hard, making Hyungsik startled and stared at Gong Yoo fiercely.

"What are you doing?!"

"He..hey, I just wanted to ask if you want to be my partner today. Don't be angry, dude!" Gong Yoo tried to make his tone cheerful, but it seems that it made Hyungsik's mood even worse.

"Just find another one!" Hyungsik said in the same tone.

Gong Yoo was shocked to hear Hyungsik's answer. He then patted Hyungsik's shoulder.

"You need to calm your mind, Pal, or you will hurt because you are not focused"

Hyungsik was silent, and Gong Yoo went to find another partner.

Hyungsik even ignore Gong Yoo's words. He was still standing staring at the floor angrily. His mind was completely messed up by the information he had heard from his friends.

"I heard from my brother that Moon Jo and Jong Woo went on a date last week"

"Huh! When?!"

"I don't know, he didn't give me a clear statement"

"Geez! I thought I was going to send it now!"

"Lol, but I think they're cute"

"Right. My sister told me if she and my brother ate porridge at the shop― indeed some distance from our house. She saw them enter the shop and order. She thought she recognized their faces, and when they sat down two table from my sister's table, she could see Moon Jo's face clearly because she was facing my sister. She said she didn't know Jong Woo very well, but she was sure it was Jong Woo because she often saw Jong Woo jogging in the morning, and―"

"They jogging together??!!!!"

"Lower your voice. But I don't know, my sister saw him, sometimes he was jogging in the morning―if not lazy. And actually, the reason she came to the porridge shop was because she had seen Jong Woo eating there a few times, so she wanted to try too. And the fact that that day she wanted to try and instead saw the two of them eating at the shop, didn't make her touch the porridge at all, my brother even scolded her hahaha"

"What are they doing?"

"Well..."

"What! What! What !, Tell me!"

"Hahaha, calm down... and prepare your heart"

"What!?. Did they kiss or something?!!"