CHAPTER 7

Author POV

Believe sun woon guys, jong woo already told him the real story about "yesterday", but sun woon doesn't believe him, he doesn't know why. He had some feeling if jong woo not telling him the real story of "yesterday".

Sun woon smell something fishy about that. He already know if jong woo is so good at liying, so he had some feeling if jong woo was lied to him.

Sun woon stared jong woo confusedly, he still think about the story he heard before. He know the story was so real until you can't see the strange thing, but sun woon doesn't know why he didn't believed jong woo at all.

*the author is too lazy to think

what the story jong woo told to sun woon,

so please pretend to understand lol, if

the story is too real until sun woon

can't find it wrong, okay?

Jong woo POV

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" i giggling at woon after i saw his reaction

"Huh?"

"Look at your face woon!, kkkk my stomach. I can't!" look at his face, he look so hilarious

"What's wrong with my face?"

"You looked like spaced out, your reaction is so good" kkkk oh my i can't stop laughing

"How can i not spaced out, your story is so real!!"

"Of course it is, it's real you know" i tried to convince him

"But there must be something fishy about your story, but i don't know what!" he said dramatically

"Something fishy?, are you not believe me?" i acted disappointed

"Yes!, you are too good at lying. How can i trust you?"

"I'm lying when i need to escaped from something annoying, like you"

"Then, that's mean... YOU WERE LYING TO ME!"

"I'm not, my story is real, there's nothing fishy about that. And why the hell you didn't believe me"

"I don't know, but i have some feeling if you were hide the real story" he said while thinking something

"....."

I can't response him, how can he was smart like this?. To be honest.... yeah i was lied to him. Don't look at me like that!, i know i shouldn't lied to him, but what can i do, i don't want anyone to know about that accident. Maybe you think i'm too overacting, to think about this matter too seriously, but the truth is i don't want to involved with that "perfect" guy.

I don't know, i'm not hate him. I know he is kind and like the character in the fiction,, "Perfect". But i don't know what something i didn't like about him. I just feel irritated if i saw his face out of nowhere. I'm not jealous over him, i'm happy just the way i am, i like my life and my self, i don't have any feeling of jealousy toward everything he got or had, i just.. didn't know why i feel irritated.

Don't you have something you like or dislike without any reason behind it?

But don't you dare to think if i was jealous because i like him!. I definitely don't like him, not even in a romantic way.

That's why i didn't told woon the real story about "it", i don't want to get involved with him again, even once. Because i know if i tell woon about "it", he will curious and ask moon jo himself. I definitely don't want that happen!.