CHAPTER 1

Jung Woo POV

Why all of student in this school are crazy!! (except me of course). I know, you would think i'm to overacting, but seriously if you always hear their noisy about that moon jo guy you will pissed to okay, just believe me.

I know i know you guys will think that's ordinary thing to do with your idol, but i have to tell you this moon jo guy isn't an idol, he just an ordinary student like me. He is handsome, tall, polite, kind, friendly, smart, good at sport, that's what his fans say okay, i think that is too much because for me he is an ordinary person, i mean he can made mistakes too right?. He have many thing that other boys dream of it, of course other boys admired him.

Actually the problem of my annoyed isn't they admired or the fans thing but because their action. They action made me headache and stress.

Like this morning, they were already made a long line so they can approach and greeted him. I'm not annoyed if they were keep silent, but it was opposite of my hope, they scream until moon jo past them, and they will scream again if moon jo looked and smile at them. They were already made my mood down early in the morning seriously!.

The truth is principal already gave them warning about that scream things and they obey the rule, just in the beginning they obey what principal said, and in that time i was so happy i can go to school with good silence in the morning and didn't heard scream over my head. But it didn't took long until all the student (i mean his fans) were made request to the principal so they can keep greeted moon jo in the morning but they won't be too noisy until it reach teachers room. And as you expected, the principal agree and you know what happen next.

Come on!!, i never like morning because of this. Arrggh!! It's my breakfast time that supposed to enjoyed and why do i have to tell you about my problem, it make me remember who the caused of their scream.

Thanks to the delicious food i was ate, i didn't think about that guy again, now i have to enter the class because the bell already ring.

My class is in the second floor and the canteen is the first floor so now i'm going up the stairs to class, but i feel something strange. "what's wrong with you guys?" i ask them

"uhh jung woo, why are you always don't know anything about moon jo" say sun woon who pinch my cheeks

"Hey, it's sick you know"

"It's your fault jung. You're always ignore everything about moon jo, i don't even know what something bad about him" he say while stare disbelieve at me

I don't hate him you know, i just...i just don't know what i hate about him. He is "perfect" yeah i admit it, but i'm not jealous at him okay, i'm happy just be myself, i just don't know what thing he do until i don't like him

"Forget it, now if you want to join me approach him, you have to stay by my side" he say while pulling my hand but i let it go

"Sorry, i don't have any interest to join you, bye" i say while walk to my class

See, even my best friend like him too. Ahh just forget it jung woo, lets just go to the class. When i enter the class i hear screaming from the hallway, "is he that awesome?" i whisper. I just shake my head and prepare for next lesson. I can hear their screaming getting closer, when i turned my head, moon jo and his friend already pass my class and the screaming stop because teachers already enter the class.

Everyone enter their own class include sun woon, his face like sun so bright, i can't even see him. He sit in the chair smile like an idiot then look at me, okay.. i worried about him. He just smile like that while the teacher write in whiteboards, i'm scared you know

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" i whisper to him. he sit beside my chair

"I...I...i was asked by him" while smiling

"Ask?, ask what?"

"Are you okay"

"Haah?" i'm confuse you know

"He said "are you okay?" because i almost fell" he smiling like an idiot seriously

"Just that?. i tough it was something" i say while look to whiteboard

"Hey i know you still look me with that idiot smile. Just write formula on the whiteboard okay" i whisper at him again because i know he still smiling at me. Aahh looks like my lunch break will be used to hear his story.