CHAPTER 11

*I warn you again, this chapter will be very long, longer than chapter 10. PREPARE YOU EYES!!

(:and there are many character that come in this chapter

Moon jo's POV

I was happy, i can talked to him even it just a short time. Was it really concluded as talk?.

I was glad Mr. Choi came at the right time, if not i would just stared at him and didn't answered him. Because yeah.. i'm whipped.

Actually when i knocked the table for the first time, i'm scared if he would gave me that pissed look. I really want to make a good impression to him.

But it seem that he recognized me as his friend.

When i saw he was really focus to his book, it really made me smile.

Just look his serious look, it was really cute!.

I had tried it three times but he still focus to his book. And when I tried for the forth times, in the same times his classmates came too. I looked to him again and i think he really pissed because of me.

He was looked shocked, but i didn't know what he was thought about. He still looked at his book, and suddenly he looked to his right and stared to his classmates.

I thought he asked them with his expression, because i can see his class leader pointed at me. By the way, until now i don't know why my friends calls him that, but i just follows them to calls him class leader too, even though he is not my class leader. Even now i still don't know what his real name, they always say "Let it be the biggest secret!"

My crush want to looked at my direction when suddenly his friend, who i known as sun woon dropped his books, and i was really cared to those books, those books seem thick and heavy, i thought he brought it with his strength.

He looked to his friend, not too long until he suddenly looked at me with his shocked expression. I got shocked too but just a bit, i didn't showed it too, because i still can smiled at him.

He asked me with his expression, like "What?", and i just said "Don't you want to go home?", but i thought he didn't heard me because i can saw his headset still in his ears.

I got closer to him and take off his headset. He seem shocked and i was asked him the same question again, he then checked his phone and shocked by it.

I asked him again, and he looked at me with shocked face and asked me why i was in there with his upset look.

But i didn't answered him, i know i made him irritated, but looked to his upset face was really funny, or do i have to say it's cute?.

He asked me again, but i still didn't answered him, i just smiled at him. I really like his reaction, how can someone still cute even though he is mad?.

He looked at his friends, and looked at sun woon, and looked back at me. I could saw his expression changed. He used his flat eyes when looked at me, and asked the same question, and again.. i didn't gave him my answer.

He really pissed off, i know it from his eyes. When he want to said something to me, Mr. Choi came and asked us why we haven't go home yet, and asked me if i already delivered his messages.

I just said what i want to said. I looked back at him and he really couldn't said anything, hahaha his expression always make me happy.

Then i went to the class after i gave my greeting to them and Mr. Choi.

"Do you hear me!, yaa!" gong yoo shout to me, damn it's hurts

"Moo?, what were you talking about?" i held my ear, trying to reduce the echo of gong yoo shouts