CHAPTER 8

Jong woo POV

"Can i ..."

"....."

"....."

"What?"

"Can i... know your name?"

"Just that?"

"Yeah"

"....." i stared at him, want to know maybe he is joking with me now

"....." he stared at me back

What's wrong with him actually?

"Why do you want to know my name?"

"Just want to be friends with you"

"Emm, can i just pass it?"

"Why?, we are in the same school, if we meet in the canteen or hallway, or even out of the school, i can approach you"

"Honestly, i hope we wouldn't meet again after this"

"Don't joke like that hahaha, we are in the same school, it's impossible if we doesn't meet in the school although it's rare"

"I'm not joking"

"....."

"I'm serious. I want this accident to be the last time we meet. I know it's sound harsh, but i really don't want to meet you again, although we are in the same school and grade" i said while look at the window, the sun was shining so bright and the sky was blue. Ahh why i didn't brought my umbrella today.

"Why?" i look at him when he said it, his voice was too small, i can't heard him.

I looked at his expression, i don't know... he seem sad?, or it was just my imagination?

"I don't know"

"....."

"Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm not hate you or something" why his expression was so disturb me!, it made me felt uneasy.

"Then, why you doesn't want to see me again?"

"It's... as i said, i don't know. But if i have to choose, i more prefer not to see you again"

"Why?"

"I already told you if i don't know" i look at him and he look at me back

We just stared to each other. I look at him carefully, honestly i can't look people sad because of me, it made me like the worst person in this world.

"I didn't hate you, i just.. i want to live my school life like before, all students doesn't know me,, except my classmates, just all teachers and that's good"

"Why do you say something like that?. It's good if all the students know you right?, even i want to know you" he look at me with.. what kind of expression is that?

"But i don't want all students to know me"

"....."

"I bet you know me when we got locked in that room right?"

"....."

"I know you were think if you never saw me in this school and why you just know it that day if there's a student like me. And i can imagine if you think that i'm a new student"

"I ne―"

"Just look at your reaction i already know the answer"

"....."

"If we didn't got locked in that room, maybe we never see each other although we are in the same school"

"Why do you said it like we will never meet although we are in the same school?"