CHAPTER 6

Sun woon POV

I know it!!!, he hide something about yesterday!!

What the hell he change his activity!!

I already told you (or not?) if jong woo always go to the library when the lunch break come, but now he wouldn't do that!. Correctly, it was after that "yesterday" thing!!.

After i asked him in the class, his face didn't changed at all, just flat but i think he think about something. The truth is his face always flat,, not have many expression but if he with his close people (like me), he will show many expression.

So that's why i felt something strange, if he angry or just think about simple thing he still joke with me or even talk with me, but he was not!. He just stared to the whiteboard with blank expression, i even don't know if he understand what teacher talked about, he just stared you know, didn't even blink any second!!!

When we were went home he just silent with his flat face, he just looked the road. I looked at him, i felt pity with him, was "it" very difficult?. I think i have to ask him.

"Hey..."

"....."

"Hey"

"....."

"Hey!"

"....."

"Jong woo!!!"

"Wha..what?"

"What were you thinking?"

"No, nothing"

"But you looked like thinking something important"

"Ah.. no.. it's.. just something unimportant"

"Are you serious?, i think it's important"

"No!, it's not important. I just think to change something"

What's wrong with him?, his "no" is too high. And what is something he want to change?.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, don't think about it"

"Hmm, okay"

Do you think i will forget it?, of course i don't. How can i not think about it?. It's the first time i look him like this, how can i just pass it and didn't think about it?

We just walked silently until i went home first,, my house is in the street in front of jong woo street, so i will go home first.

So...from that day he always ate his food in the class or bought food or snack in the canteen when the lunch break come.

For your information guys, if he buy snack in the canteen he will eat it in the library while reading book (don't follow his habit guys), yeah i want to smack him because of that, but he eat it on the corner table so he didn't get caught.

So....

Why he did that?

What's wrong with him?

Where did his habit go?

Seriously!!, what's wrong with yesterday?

What happen back then?

What made jong woo change his habit?

Why he always made upset face if i asked him "yesterday"?

And all of that

WHY HE DOESN'T WANT TO TELL ME ABOUT IT!!