CHAPTER 5

Jong woo POV

"Good morning class"

"Morning ma'am!!!"

"Open the book........"

I'm always pay attention to everything teacher explain to us and i don't like if anyone disturb me when i pay attention, all my friends in this class know it, they will not disturb me except if they want to ask about the subject. They don't want to make a fight with me, so they will not do that, but... i think.... they will see i kill someone.

I look at them with the flat expression i ever had, i try to control my anger, they look at me with scaried face and as fast as possible look to teacher again, paid attention. I know, they don't want to make me angry because they were looked at me.

Yeah they were looked me because sun woon asked me when i tried to paid attention to teacher, he repeated asked me after teacher explain the subject. They felt disturb too, because they herd what sun woon said to me (even if he whispered), i think they want to told sun woon to shut up, when they looked behind a little (because they didn't want teacher to felt strange), i looked them and they gave me such expression, then went back to paid attention to teacher, maybe too scared if i kill sun woon in the class.

Sun woon just look, after teacher get out from class, i will kill you!!.

.

.

.

.

"Ah ah ah!!, it's hurts jong woo!!"

"I already told you right, not to disturb me when i was paid attention!!"

"I.. i know, bu..but.. you didn't want to told me about yesterday!"

This guy!, i already lock his hand in the back and he still can shouted at me. He even mentioned yesterday,, an accident that i didn't want to remember. What an annoying!!.

"So, you will always disturb me?" i lock his hand more tightly

"Ah ahh!!, it's hurts woy"

"Answer me first"

"N..no"

"Promise?"

"W...what!"

"Promise or not"

"O..okay, okay!!"

I let go from his hand, he then turned and look at me angrily

"Are you not gonna tell me about yesterday?"

"Haaah.... why are you so persistent!" hey guys, can i just kill him right now??

"It's your fault, you didn't want to tell me"

"I already told you, and i said there nothing was strange yesterday"

"It's not true, i knew it, don't you dare to hide it"

"For God sake!!, sun woon, yesterday was normal day like usual, nothing strange"

"It was not, and i know it. I know you didn't want to tell me, so i will find it by myself!"

"Haaah...it's up to you then"

This guy is always persistent and curious as usual, he even know i hide "yesterday accident", i mean why must i told him right?, it was accident that i didn't want to remember, i've even forgotten that, and because of woon i remember it again.

Haaah... if i told him about "it", i know he will talk about it all day without feeling bored, i bet it.

Sun woon POV