18

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2019
|Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Noona." Chenle softly called out my name.

"Hmm?" I turned to him. "You two are disgusting." His sudden reply made my face red while Jisung muffled his laughter. The orange haired male glanced at me, "I mean if you two were gonna do it—make it less obvious, okay?"

"Jisung was even shocked."

"Are you two dating?" I joked.

"No, we're best friends." Chenle furrowed his eyebrows. "Anyways, I just hope hyung won't screw up this time."

Screw up? so he knows?

"I have no idea but yeah, I agree." I folded my arms as I leaned on the back rest. Jisung nods in the background as he plugs his airpods. The two youngest friends were actually one of the mature ones in the group when needed. I wonder how will this go since something did happen between us. My gut tells me to try but I have my doubts. what if it'll happen again?

"We're homee!" Chenle yelled as he placed the food on the countertop at the kitchen. Donghyuck came in running and snatched the bbq chips. "Everyone's at the pool right now." He adds. "Pool? I didn't bring anything to wear." I sighed sadly.

"Master Chenle, Mr. Choi is at the guest waiting room." One of the maids came in and called Chenle's attention. "Mr. Choi? Isn't he a bit early? Dad hasn't arrived yet." He sighed. "I know sir—and he brought his son with him." The maid adds.

"Son?"

"I believe his name is Seo, Solbin, Soobin?"

My head turns to her as his name was mentioned. "Choi Soobin?"

"Do you know any Choi?" Chenle raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, Soobin's currently my seat mate." I answered while Donghyuck agrees. "Why is Soobin here Le?" Donghyuck asks.

"Well, Mr. Choi is my dad's business partner." The male answers as another person comes in with the maid. "I just wanted to drop these off." Soobin placed the basket filled with biscuits on the countertop. "Yeona?" Soobin looked surprised as soon he saw her.

"Hey." I waved at him. "Looking pretty different from school."

The taller male chuckles, "Is it because of the hair?"

Donghyuck and Chenle exchanged glances. "Alright, I must take Soobin hyung since dad instructed me to take his place for awhile." He takes his visitor out of the kitchen. "Hey~" Donghyuck mimics my tone as he chuckles after.

"Too much hyuck, too much." I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, I think he's a nice guy or would you date your ex..." He leans by the countertop. "or.. Hyunjin?!" He snaps his fingers. His options were off and I did not like it. Jaemin came inside as soon he heard Hyunjin's name. "Hyunjin what?"

Hyuck, you better live long.

"Not your concern." He deadpans. "Okay, Hyuck?" Jaemin was puzzled. Donghyuck leaves the scene as he heard Shina calling him.

"Are you free next weekend?"

I turned to him with a confused gaze, "Jaem, no." He chuckled at the reply. "I knew you were going to reject and.."

"And?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No called has me Jaem for the longest time." He closed the gap between us. I slowly lifted my head, just few inches away from his face. "Don't make it a big deal." I told him sternly.

"Funny." He reached for the basket of oranges behind me. "You always told me to make a big deal of everything we do."

"We used to do, Jaemin." I corrected.

"Right." He moved away with the orange in his hand. "If you think I am fooling around, I'm not."

There was something off with him, his demeanor. I was sure he was still the same old Jaemin but also a mysterious new side emerged. "Alright Bel, see you." He turns his back while tossing the fruit. I could feel the heat spreading on my cheeks as he fucking called me by my English name.

"Na fucking Jaemin." I growled under my breath.

ayeee look who's back.