14

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2019
|Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

I pulled away and felt his hot breath. Our eyes met for a second before sitting properly.

Everyone seemed like they saw a ghost or something. "You just.." Donghyuck was out of words. Jeno was surprised that he had to stare at Jaemin with 'bro?BRO WHAT JUST HAPPENED' look. Jaemin cleared his throat and continued the game.

I pursed my lips and looked away from him. Jane stifled her laughter as she placed her arm around me. "I knew something was up." She whispers into my ear.

"You got it, wrong sister," I replied back to her.

"I can see through lies, I'm sorry." She winks at me as if I could fall for her tricks. The game ended when Jisung had to pet Chenle cutely and everybody died from the cuteness.

"I hate you all." Chenle pouted as he managed to stop Jisung from doing it. The youngest was embarrassed and buried his face in his pillow. The others went to their areas on the mattresses. This is going to be hard for me since I'm a night owl, I can't sleep.

Renjun and Taehee dozed off right away since they are mostly tired from the Student Council duties. The rest followed until I was left alone sitting in my spot, reading some stories on my phone. "This is weird." I locked my phone and went out of the room quietly.

I don't roam usually around in dark hallways these days. It was something I enjoy the most. The moon shines through the huge windows by the halls. I ended up going out at the backyard. I sat by the stairs and sighed.

"Can't sleep?"

"You still know me?" I chuckled. Jaemin stood behind me and I heard him sigh.

"I did date you, you know?" He sat beside me.

"You couldn't sleep even though you wanted." He said as he rubs his hands for warmth. "Terrible insomnia." Jaemin knew that I had insomnia and sometimes I needed pills for me to sleep. I stopped using sleeping pills since my dad died.

"Guessing you didn't bring any meds?" He knew right away. I hate you Na Jaemin. "I stopped drinking. I stopped when dad died." A sigh escaped from my mouth.

"Oh. I'm really sorry Yeona." His tone dropped as he heard me. "It's okay, I've gotten over it." I smiled softly at him.

"Why did you kissed me?" His question rang in my head.

"It was a dare, dummy."

"You could have kissed Jane instead of me." He was right, I could have kissed her. My heart controlled me at that time—my heart?

"Do you still have feelings for me?"

"Stop it! please!" I was frustrated with him being around. I looked at him angrily. "I won't fall for you." Yeona you liar.

"I was just asking Yeona." Jaemin seemed confused that he saw me breaking down so suddenly. "I didn't mean to make you cry." He pulls me closer for a hug. "I hate you," I whispered.

"I know." He replies as he puts his chin on my head. I sniffled and wiped my tears. The part of me missed his warmth. He pulled away slowly and grabbed my hand tenderly. "You need some sleep." Jaemin took me back to the room.

Everyone was asleep because Jisung wasn't playing any mobile games but spooned Chenle. I went to my spot. "Good night. Sleep okay?" Jaemin was about to sleep on the couch but I tugged the end of his joggers.

"Please." I looked down. I felt like a fool right now but I wanted to have someone beside. Jaemin knelt down and looked at me. "Are you sure you won't kick me?" His question was out of context.

"I won't." I was blushing hard amidst the darkness. I could hear him making a few noises and told me to move for him to lay down. He pulls the blanket above us. "Sleep now please." He pleaded as he reached for my face. I looked at him and started to shed tears again. He pulls me closer once again. "Shh, I'm here."

"What's wrong?" He asks softly. "I hate my life. You came back." I replied.

"I'm cuddling you back to sleep, I don't think it's me you hate." He whispers back, feeling his hot breath on my face. "I'm... conflicted."

"Everything happened so fast. I wanted to stop and breathe." Dad's death, mom making me leave Busan and now I'm with my ex. Jaemin didn't seem to understand but he pulled me closer.

"I'm not sure what's going on your mind but I'd do anything for you." He pushes all the strands off my face. "Please stop crying, it hurts me honestly." He wipes off the tears.

"I'm a mess.. what can I say? I'm in the arms of the ex I dread." I let out a chuckle.

Jaemin ghostly smiles as he heard me. He doesn't seem to hate me, I've wondered why. "I missed you." His words was sincere. "I didn't know I would see you again." He adds as he shifts in his position. He was fixated on my eyes with his soft expression.

"Please.." He moves closer. "Let me love you again." His words were magnetic, I was scared—scared to be hurt again. I was terrified of loving again. Our lips met again, his hand was already on my waist and slowly holding me firmly. It was so wrong, very wrong. I held onto his shoulder as we kissed softly. I could feel a tear shed from my left eye. It felt so wrong but it was so good. Our mouths was in sync as the night went on.

"Baby." He mumbled in between kisses. "It's alright." He cooed as he cupped my face. I stopped sobbing and kissed him back. It was something that I shouldn't do—I missed him. My hand was already on his back. His lips tasted like strawberries and mint. He pulled away and gave me kisses on the nose then on the forehead. Was he being sweet?

He pulls me to his chest as he caresses my hair. I hugged him tighter as I drifted into sleep.

————
im sorry if it got steamy and angsty shit.