4

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2014 | September
|Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Stupid!"

I felt the dirt on my face. The bruised implanted on my arms and legs were stinging, I couldn't get up on my own.

She was ruthless. I didn't liked it. I don't cry but fight. I had the last chance to kick her stupid face and so I did. She fell on her back and got her nose bleeding like hell. I sat up and caught up with my breathing.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled in pain. I only glared at her.

"You deserve it bitch." I spat back as I slowly stood up from the damp grass. Rae Lin had always been under my skin but I won't let this go. "You ain't running away!" She pulled my hair which made me scream. She dragged me back to the soccer field. She pushed me back on the ground.

"Rae Lin stop!"

A guy pushed her away and went to my aid. He touched my face and I winced in pain. I felt like my adrenaline rush was at its limit. Rae Lin tried to get near but Jaemin threatened her with his glare. "I'm telling the Principal." He warned. She didn't looked scared but opted to leave us alone. Donghyuck bumped on to her which made the girl really annoyed.

"Holy shit! Yeona!" He was terrified of how I looked now.

The two carried me to the infirmary and school nurse was horrified. He has never seen a brutally injured person before and he called the dean. "This isn't good." Donghyuck muttered under his breath.

"Well, you two dipshits carried me here." I said annoyingly. I don't like people knowing what happened to me. "Yeona, you could've been dead before we came." Jaemin sounded mad but it didn't matter. It was all about him anyway.

The dean wasn't pleased seeing me being unable to move. My legs were badly injured and the pain was bearable but it felt like I was going to be paralyzed. The dean then requested for me to go to the hospital asap. My parents went to the hospital as soon they got notified.

Jaemin and Donghyuck stayed by my side. They might idiots but I'm grateful for their concern. The doctor told me that I didn't have broken bones which was good but the swelling won't go away quickly.

"That Rae Lin is a bitch, isn't she?" Donghyuck angrily said. "I can't believe she's your best friend in the first place." Jaemin looked at me in disbelief. Yes, she was my best friend. She was just too much and it seems like I needed to end the friendship.

"Yeona?" My dad embraced me directly. "Why?—what is happening?!" He let go of me and looked into my eyes.

"Your daughter got attacked. We just got rid of her in time." Jaemin told my father. "Who would do such thing?" Dad wasn't happy.

"We're going outside for you 3 to talk alone." Donghyuck and Jaemin bowed down before getting out of the hospital room. Mother was also there but she was busy with her phone.

I wasn't surprised.

We had talk with my parents. It was even not even pleasing to my ears. They left to buy some food. Jaemin got inside alone.

"Donghyuck?" I asked. "His mom was looking for him and so he was sent home." He answers as he sits on my bed. "What are you even doing here?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're injured yet you're still mean to me, Yeona." Jaemin said as he grabbed an apple from the basket. My eyes widened and before I could stop him, he took a large bite.

"That's a fake apple you asshole!" I yelled.

He immediately went to the bathroom and spit everything out of his mouth. I placed my hand on my forehead, what an idiot. He came back with a disgusted expression on his face.

"Why are we even friends?" I asked myself.

"Why? You want to be more than friends?" He smirked at me.

I felt my face burning up. I hate you Na Jaemin..

so much.

YALL you would know who is the present Rae Lin in the first book [Oneiric] of Original Nct Dream Series.

im sorry if its short huhuh