12

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2019
|Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

Friday came by so fast.

I already asked permission to Taehyun's mother. Of course, she was too kind to let me out for awhile. Taehyun on the other hand was sad about it. "Don't worry bud, I'll be back." I ruffled his hair at school before I went to the opposite hallway.

"Yeona."

I stopped and saw Hyunjin by the corridors but I decided on walking away. He pulled my wrist and tugged me behind. "You embarrassed me last time and you need to pay for it!" He sounded pissed but it didn't have any effect on me.

"I'm sorry school prankster." I apologized sarcastically which just made his blood boil even more. "Sorry doesn't cut it." His face was inches near mine. I could feel his hot breath against my own face.

"What are you? steal my kiss? That's too cliche mister." I stifled my laughters

"What if I did?" Hyunjin sounded serious this time.

"I stole hers."

We both looked at the silver haired male. Jaemin stood there silently with an icy look. "You don't need to steal her kiss, Hyunjinnie. I took it first." He pulled me to his side and winked at him. "So see you never." Jaemin glared at the male before dragging me out of the situation that easily.

He held me tight around his arm. Everyone were staring at us but I was at shock.

We arrived at the classroom. Donghyuck looked suspicious at us but Jaemin let me go and went to his seat behind. "Did something happened?" The sun kissed skinned male asked.

"I saved Yeona just in time." Jaemin proudly looked at me then to Donghyuck. I shook my head went to sit with Soobin who is napping. "Save? What does that mean, Yeona?" Donghyuck ran to me with worry.

"It's nothing big." I told him. It was something big, you liar Yeona.

"If Jaemin is pulling a trick on you, I won't hesitate to annihilate him anytime." He said it so sweetly. I admire his concern.

"Annihilate? Are you going to murder me?" Jaemin sounded offended while I chuckled softly. "I know how your dumbass works." Donghyuck just glared at him.

-

Dismissal came like a snap.

Soobin looked at me with a shy expression. "Umm.. Yeona?"

"Yes?" I looked at the shy giant. "I would like to treat you some doughnuts with my friends soon. I wanted to say thanks for helping me in Math so much." He's such a sweet heart. "You don't have to-"

"I insist!" Soobin looked at me with his bunny-like eyes. "Okay, okay." I chucked at him because he was being straight up adorable. "I'm too busy for now though." I told him.

"It can be anytime! Just hit me up!" He smiled warmly before leaving the classroom. "You ready for tonight?" Areum approached me with a happy look on her face. "I got my stuff ready at home. I'm actually embarrassed that Chenle offered though." I had to admit he volunteered to help me get to his place. I mean HE IS THE OWNER of the house, how can I not stress that?