10

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2019
|Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"I see you were talking to skz." Jeno walked up to me after the class ended. Hyunjin left as soon Felix fetched him after class. He did say goodbye before leaving.

"skz?" I repeated.

"Another group of known kids. They used be 9 but 4 graduated first." He explained. Dreamies wasn't the only popular group in the school, I see. "You were talking to a playboy so stay away as possible." He whispered so no one can hear his words.

"He seemed like a pretty nice guy to me." I stood up and walked out with him.

"That's it. He's always nice to everyone he sees." Jeno sounded cautious for once. I don't see it as a problem?

"His friends were harmless, especially Han."

"Seungmin, Han and Felix are okay. I just don't really like the vibe Hyunjin emits but I don't hate him. Just be cautious around him." He sighed as we slowly went to the cafeteria to meet up with the others. "I'm just looking out for you."

"You always do." I smiled warmly which made him feel good.

"You're my friend for the longest time and you think I'd let you get hurt this time?" Areum is too lucky to have this man.

"You guys had History together?" Donghyuck wasn't amused since we both barely had classes together. "Surprisingly, yes." Jeno answered as he sat beside Areum. Jaemin looked at me with a smile. He's trying too hard. "Hyung, you look creepy." Chenle blurt out making everyone notice the atmosphere.

"I see friendship healing." Shina teased as I sat beside her. "We took your advice anyway." I said clearly.

"Reconciliation?" Areum asked first. "We're working on that, right Jaemin?" I glanced at the guy who's busy eating his fruits. "Hmm—Yeah!Yeah." He didn't quite get it at first but later he did. "It wouldn't do good if we try to get on our throats every time." I said as I decided to stand up to buy something.

"Hi noona!" Taehyun waved as soon he saw me lining up. "Hi." I replied back as I stood behind him. "I see you're talking to Troy Bolton." He mentions him in another name which was a bit funny. "I guess we're going to be friends." I sighed as I picked up some bread and juice. Taehyun looked surprised but didn't say anything.

He said goodbye as he went to his table with Soobin. I walked back fast but someone blocked my way. "I'm sorry but do you have a minute?" It was Hyunjin.

"Uh sure?" I raised an eyebrow. My gut was quickly telling me to run. He held out his hand to me. "I'm glad we became friends." He smiled softly. I guess a handshake was harmless..

but I was wrong.

The electric shock made me drop my juice and wallet. "The fuck?!" I let go of his hand. He laughed boisterously as he turned to his friends of 4. Few kids noticed us and it seemed like Hyunjin's laugh is contagious.

My table was curious and they found me. Donghyuck wasn't happy so he stood up but Jaemin stopped him. Jeno sighed and was smiling deadly. Jaemin gave me the look that the both of us only understand.

I turned back to Hyunjin. "Well, that was electrifying." I sarcastically said. "I'm not a school prankster for nothing." He even had the audacity to wink at me. I scoffed as I looked away before turning back to him. I reached for his collar and pulled him down to my height. "I don't like elementary pranks Hyunjin so better stay out of my sight." I hissed as I let him go and stomped on his feet, making him bend down in pain. Other kids yelled 'oohhh' as they heard me. I grabbed my wallet and juice box before leaving him.

His friends looked at me in fear—It was only Han, Felix and another guy. Seungmin was just in shock that he hurried out of his seat to help his friend.

I walked back to the table. "That was a good response so far!" Jane seemed amused. "I mean girls would go head over heels on that dude." She adds.

"I knew she would do it." Jaemin hummed. "And I wasn't wrong." He winked at me.

"Ew, don't wink at me Na." I shrugged off my shoulders as soon I got his wink. "So you knew what she was trying to do? That's why you stopped me?" Donghyuck looked at his friend.

"Apparently, yes." Jaemin answered honestly.