13

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2019
  |Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"We're here!" Donghyuck yelled from the front door. Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin were behind him.

"Let's get this party started woooh!" Jane jumped out from her seat.

-
It was evening and dinner was made by Chenle's maids since his mother left a week ago. It was sad that we missed to taste her cooking.

"Are we going to do a movie marathon or just some party games?" Jane was the most excited person in the room. Areum chuckled at her giddiness. "I guess a movie marathon won't hurt?" Chenle liked the idea.

"What if we all fall asleep after? That's no fun!" Donghyuck pouted. "Let's just have one movie then we'll play games, how does that sound?" Taehee suggested. It took time for everyone to agree to her suggestion. I didn't really care though, I just stuffed myself.

When dinner ended, we all moved to the room. I grabbed my leggings, tank top and an old baseball top. I asked Chenle where was the nearest bathroom and he said there's a one in the room. "Thanks." I said quickly before leaving.

I turned the knob and opened it. I met another pair of eyes which made me shriek a little. Jaemin looked at me with shock and before he could say something—I immediately closed the door and made sure no one in the room saw me.

I felt my face burn to him shirtless. I mean who wouldn't be embarrassed?

The door opens once again and now he's wearing a shirt. He had a smug on his face which made me annoyed. "Why don't you lock the door?" I asked him.

"Why didn't you even knock?" He shot back.

I just went inside angrily and dumped my clothes on the clean counter. I looked at the mirror and sighed. For once, he was right. I quickly locked the door and changed into my sleepwear.

-

"Let's watch some weird netflix movies." Donghyuck suggested.

Everyone was scattered in the room. Of course, the love birds stayed together. I was with Jane and she was hugging me from behind. The solo guys: Chenle, Jisung and Jaemin huddled up with each other as they watched the movie.

Areum cautiously glanced at me repeatedly. I was wondering why she was doing that. Jane has already slept on my shoulder and her breath tickles me. I broke her embrace and laid her head down on a comfy pillow. "So much for being excited." Renjun remarks from the corner.

I stood up from the couch and went downstairs. I was thirsty anyway. In the kitchen, I grabbed a glass of water. I cleaned the glass before returning it. I decided to walk back to the room.

"Yeona." I heard Jaemin from behind.

"What?" I turned around to face him.

He took a step further. "I know I did promise you I won't make moves, right?"

"Yeah?" I replied with slight confusion. His face couldn't express the correct emotions. "I'm sorry but I couldn't make that promise." He said softly.