1

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2029
present day|
|Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Teacher Yeona!"

I spun around to see my student tugged my wrist. He was oddly tall for his age but he was one of my precious students. "Yes Jiwook?" I smiled at the young confused boy.

"I'm kind of confused with the words here." He pointed out the items with longer English sentences. "You were asked about to write the corresponding present progressive verb in the given sentence." I pointed at the parentheses. "I am ___ my assignment right now. and we have do as the verb given in the parentheses. Do you remember our lesson yesterday?" I looked him with concern. He went blank then slowly shaking his head. I sighed shortly and proceeded teaching him the lesson easily.

"Thank you teacher! My parents weren't home yesterday." He sighed in his seat which made me wonder about his life at home. A knock on the door averted my attention from the student. I glanced behind me and a familiar smirk was the first thing I saw.

"Donghyuck?" I asked. "Why so formal? Is it because we're in school? You never called me by my real name.." Donghyuck is still Donghyuck. I rolled my eyes and went to the door.

"What's up?" I asked the tall tan skinned man. He had his signature ash brown hair as if he was still in High school. oh high school.

"There's a get together this weekend. Areum invited you." He handed me a sea green invitation. I remembered Areum. She was the sweetest girl I've ever met. I grinned slightly. "Everyone is going to be there." Donghyuck sounded giddy, knowing will be together again after 10 years.

"You're coming right?" He looked at me with his puppy eyes. I cringed at his reaction as I nodded slowly. After that, he bid goodbye since he had a class with 9th graders. I stared at the Winter themed scented paper. I'm going to meet everyone from high school.

"Wow! look at the leaves!" One of my students yelled as she pointed at the window. They all awed at the nearest tree with autumn leaves falling from its branches. Autumn is already here?

Year 2019

I stood in front of my aunt's house. With my two luggages beside me and heavy backpack on my delicate spine, I was evicted by own mother in Busan.

The thin metal door opened slowly to reveal my childhood friend, Taehyun. He was happy to see me and he had gotten taller. "Noona!" He ran to me to give a warm hug. "Yah! Taehyun!" I hugged back. He removes himself from the hug and went to get my luggages. I got inside their house which was neatly arranged. I found aunt Mina standing behind the dining table.

"Yeona!" She gave me a warmer embrace as soon she saw me. "Aunt Mina!" I embraced her tightly. "You've grown to be so pretty!" She caresses my hair.

The Kang family has been the closest people for me and dad. They weren't blood related but they are much better than my blood relatives.

Taehyun's siblings were living on their own, possibly in a university or working. He showed me to a room where his sister used to sleep. Unnie was even notified of my staying at their place. She was kind enough to let me use her room for the mean time.

"How is Busan?" He asks as he puts the luggages at the sides. "It was meh. I wanted to come here." I sat on the bed. It was still fluffy just like I remembered. "My sister left a bike for you! She said she doesn't use it anymore because of her work." He said as he mentions the bike was being kept before I arrived.

"Thanks. This is too much already." I was already embarrassed of how much they're helping me.

Father was right.

"You're going to the same school right?"

"Yeah, of course Taehyun." My documents and transfer was already being processed with me knowing. His phone rang and excused himself to answer it.

As the door closed behind him, I glanced at the window. Autumn was awfully here. I sighed and closed my eyes. I never liked Autumn.

It brings a lot of memories.

a lot of memories.

____
A/N: Hey! you are now reading 2/6 of the original nct dream series!
please do continue to support my stories! it would mean a lot.