7

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2019
  |Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

I ignored the noise by drowning myself in my own world held by music.

Soobin was busy doing homework but he does pats my shoulder for help. "Yeona!" My name was yelled inside the room. I turned my head and saw Donghyuck holding a box. He ran to me with the white box in his hands.

"What trick is this?" I asked the tall boy.

-
"What trick is this?!" I yelled above my lungs as soon a frog jumped out of the container. Jaemin laughed at my sorrow.

-

"It's not a frog, I swear." Donghyuck knew me too well. I glared at him before I opened the lid. It was a box of chocolates and I hate chocolates. I slowly looked up to him. "What the hell?"

He checks the box and his jaw dropped. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't knew—"

"Save it! You know that I hate chocolates." I almost pushed the box away from me. "I know you hate them." Jaemin stood in front of the board. It was him again. "You should give that to your girlfriend. I don't need those." I closed the box and made Donghyuck walk away from me before I throw it outside.

"I am." He turns to me.

Everyone let out teasing tones. I wasn't amused of what is happening. I wanted to rip that silly grin from his face. "You should give him a chance." One of his classmates teased.

I slammed my palms on my desk which startled Soobin. I stood up from my seat. I walked up to Mr. Troy Bolton and him a slap of his life. "In your dreams, Mr. Bolton." I smiled devilishly before getting out of the room. I'm sure he was feeling the sting that he left with.

I met again the girl from the cafeteria. She was trying to hi to me but I just stormed away. I was too preoccupied with my anger that I bumped someone.

"The fuck?!" She shriek as she felt the sandwich on her blouse. I looked to who I was bumping into. My mouth hanged open, my best friend is here. Rae Lin is here. She looked the same 3 years ago.

"Yeona?" Rae Lin seemed to recognize me. "You're the transferee that everyone has been talking about?" She still sounds salty as ever. A bitch. "Did you know that Na Jaemin is here?" She adds another annoying topic to say.

"I know." I walked past her but she pulled my blouse to drag me back.

"What do you want?" I yanked her hand away.

"Stop it Rae Lin." The girl blocked Rae Lin. "Oh, isn't  it Jun Areum?" Rae Lin gave her an eye roll.

"Don't screw over a transferee." Areum taunted the girl who screwed up over friendship long time ago.

"She screwed up my life first." Rae Lin pushed her away as she pointed at me angrily. It wasn't the first time that she would do this and I was ready for it. Areum was pissed that she pushed Rae Lin to the ground first.

"Bitch!" Rae Lin managed to dragged the taller girl down and began a cat fight.

Should I? Should I not?

My body moved on its own and joined them. I managed to separate the two from continuing to hurt each other. "You're still a bitch, Rae Lin? No wonder I couldn't call you a best friend anymore!" I replaced Areum in her position. I dragged Rae Lin's body towards a nearby entrance of something.

It turns out to be a courtyard. "You stop it ugly ass!" Rae Lin whined as she tried to kick me. I let go of her body and panted. "Ugly? You're the one on the ground." I mocked her. She wasn't the best friend I had anymore. It was just because of some stupid game we played back in middle school.

"You can have Jaemin if you want! I don't fucking care!" I was so done with her presence.

"I don't want Jaemin." She speaks. "The guy I want is gone!" She cries angrily. How can be such a hoe?

"What is the meaning of this?!" I turned around to see a group of people behind us. Areum was behind two people, a male and female.

"It is unsightly to see a transferee bully an old student." The male one seems to be the president. I sighed and walked towards him. "I never bullied anyone in my life." I told him softly. He looked disgusted while the female had a small chuckle.

"It's true Renjun." Areum spoke up. Everyone turned to her direction. "It was Rae Lin's doing." She said truthfully. Another guy held her shoulder, giving her comfort.

"Rae Lin, I can't believe you're hitting on a transferee." Renjun didn't looked happy nor surprised. I guess she has a record in this school. "Yeona, are you alright?" Jaemin asks as he came up to me. I gave him a stare and decided to walk away. I wasn't angry, I was just emotionally drained.

I couldn't look at him in eye.

And there goes for my ex best friend who destroyed our friendship.

Days passed after that incident. I was called deemed to be one reckless transferee but it was nothing to me.

"Hey Yeona." Areum tried again to interact with me. It wasn't something annoying. "Rae Lin used to be my best friend too, you know." She says.

I turned my back to her. "So you got mistreated as soon her crush started hitting on you? She does it in a sly way?" My words came out of nowhere. She nodded directly and I felt something mutual. We were both fooled by one person that we cherished.

"Are you dating Jaemin?" I asked her. "No!No! I'm dating someone else!" She chuckles as she points at the guy beside Jaemin. He had jetblack hair and pale in skin tone.

"His name is Jeno, Jaemin's best friend?" She explained. I tried to recall his face and there, I remembered. It was that glasses friend of Jaemin who is cold looking. "I remember your boyfriend. He used to be my school mate." I replied.

"So you know the dreamies personally?" She looked curious.

"No, but I do know the 3 of them."