22

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
Year 2019
  |Yeona
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

"Taehyun, have you seen my-"

I stopped midway to see Mrs. Kang smiling at our unexpected guest with Taehyun looking baffled as ever. "Yeona! Good morning!" Jaemin smiles as he waves at me. Did he leveled up to bothering my home as well? how shameless.

"Jaemin came by to send you some goodies and it started to rain so I let your friend stay for awhile." Mrs. Kang explained. The mentioned male smiled even wider—was he charming her? positive. "Noona, if you're looking for your thing.. it's at the bathroom." Taehyun softly tells me that the napkins I asked was placed at the bathroom.

"Thanks and morning to you guys." I nodded as I left awkwardly to change for breakfast. I scurried myself away from the living room before Jaemin could say something. He always have something to say. I sat on the toilet, mentally screaming. Who in the right mind would be happy to see their ex in their home? I-I'm not happy. I took deep breaths and finished changing before joining them for breakfast. Taehyun was at the kitchen prepping the freshly squeezed orange juice while Jaemin and his mom chat. 

"He's quite a chatterbox." The younger male said as he notices me approach him. "A lady's man." I added. "If my mom was just your age, she would not hesitate to chase after Troy Bolton." He jokes. "I advice her not to chase after him. He's just not.."

Taehyun stopped and turned to me, "Is it me or the rumors are true?" I glanced  at him with a weird look before turning back to them. "Jaemin's your ex?"

I breathed in and slowly exhaled, "It's true."

"What? Noona?" Taehyun shakes his head at my answer. "I thought Beomgyu was fooling around-" He covered his mouth and pretended not to say his friend's name. He took the tray and placed it on the table. I followed him with a grin while he looked nervous as he glances at me. Jaemin waved at me as I sat across him. "No complains? That's a first Yeona." He jokingly says making the Kangs turn their heads to me. Can he just shut up for once?  "I just woke up, what would I complain for?" I poured some honey on my pancakes.

"Donghyuck called. They actually found a band for this winter's festival." He changes the topic, thankfully. Taehyun's posture bolted as he heard bands. "I'm participating too." He says. 

"After here, I'm heading to Mark's." Jaemin says. "I was just asked by dad to drop those cookies in exchange for yours since he missed you a lot."

"Who's playing?" I sliced the pancake into half. "Don't know." The silver haired male answered.

--

"Jaemin--who's this?" A male came out of the apartment with headphones dangling around his neck. "This is my.. friend hyung." Jaemin seemed to paused before he could say 'friend'. The older male blinked and offered his hand. "I'm Mark Lee." He smiles politely. Boyfriend-ish? 

"Yu Yeona." I accepted his handshake. We three got inside his apartment where I found Donghyuck and Renjun arguing. Jeno waved at us while Jane practiced playing drums. "Oh hey Yeona!" Jane caught my sight and stood up from the set. "Did Jaemin drag you here?" She mischievously pokes my shoulder. If I wasn't curious on who is going to be in the band, I would have binge watched some shows on Netflix. "Yeona?" Donghyuck turns his head to me. 

"Hello Haechan."

"How--Yah, Na Jaemin!" Donghyuck walks past me as he tries to pick a fight with the silver haired male. Mark approached me, "You know them all?" 

"Sadly." I chuckled. "Busan childhood friends from school."

"Oh! You're that Yeona!" Mark snapped his fingers. "I'm sorry, Hyuck did mention you once and same with Jaemin. You may not know me since I graduated first and I'm currently a freshman in college." He scratches the back of his neck. So he's a Uni student, that's why his air feels different. "I'm just happy to see my friends again.. Although, the younger ones aren't here." He smiles. He must've meant Jisung and Chenle. 

"Who are playing by the way? Jaemin won't say anything." I decided to take my shot and asked the eldest which seems reliable.

"Huh? Really?" Mark looked surprised. "Jane drums, Jeno bass, Renjun vocals.."

"And Jaemin.. lead guitar."

First Mark appearance yee~

I'm sorry for the late update. i just had to clear my school requirements.