Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 1 THIRD-PERSON POV

It was a stormy and windy day where the Crux Crew was traveling to the coast of Inazuma. Suddenly, they were ambushed by the fatui when they arrived, for one of the crewmates on board had a debt to the fatui. Nearly everyone was slaughtered, but there was one survivor. Kaedehara Kazuha had been the last survivor, as he had killed the fatui agents that stepped foot on the ship. Even if he was alive he had scars and bruises all over him from fighting the fatui agents. He didn't care about them. All he cared about was the fact that the members of the Crux had died. They were practically his family. The ones who had given him a place to live when he was exiled from Inazuma. The only member of the Crux that was alive other than Kazuha was Beidou. Beidou had not been on the ship to witness this unfortunate incident. Kazuha exited the ship and hurried to find Beidou in the city of Liyue. Kazuha found Beidou with Ningguang talking about mora, wine, and taxes. Beidou immediately saw Kazuha covered in injuries and blood, and rushed towards him to ask him what had happened. As Kazuha explained what happened, he felt a burning sense of rage rush through his body. Beidou's facial expression turned from concern to anger. Beidou was so angry that she rushed off to check the Crux crew leaving Kazuha behind with Ningguang. Kazuha went back to the coast of Liyue, as Ningguang followed. "Wait". Ningguang called, and Kazuha turned around in surprise. Ningguang explained the incident that happened in Liyue harbor not too long ago, resulting in the fatui almost drowning the entirety of Liyue Harbor, and Ningguang having to sacrifice the Jade Chamber. Kazuha couldn't listen to it, it just enraged him even more: The Fatui. The ones who took his only friends, and maybe even his so-called family. Since Beidou was often away from the Crux, he had not grown too attached to her.What was most enraging to him was that the Fatui was evil enough to try to drown Liyue harbor, just to lure out Rex Lapis. And the incident where the Fatui had taken Rex Lapis's gnosis still seemed fresh in his mind. It seemed that everywhere the Fatui went, chaos followed. "I'm sure there have been other incidents in Mondstadt as well involving the Fatui." Ningguang said bitterly. Kazuha looked behind him at Ningguang but was surprised to see Ningguang smirking. "Say, you hate the fatui as well right? Well, allow me to compose a plan..."

Author's Note: it was crappy :D nothing to see here <3 

- Ok so this is kinda a prologue???

- Ignore the ships in the other chapters, or make them into ships u like uwu

- Yes its short :3

- I will probably upload a lot because I already finished a few other chapters lol