Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 2 Kazuha POV

It has been at least a month since my friends were slaughtered. Miss Ningguang had revealed to me what had happened to Liyue when the fatui interrupted and shared a plan to get my revenge.

I didn't give her an answer, because I couldn't. Even though the Fatui did kill my comrades, was it really worth it? I was still recovering from the shock, anger, and pain from that event. Part of me wanted to agree with Miss Ningguang and the other half of me slightly felt bad for the Fatui and didn't want to get revenge. I was torn between the two decisions, but I don't think I would be able to vent to someone who knows what to do, or know how to handle this type of situation.

After a long time of thinking it had already turned dark. I looked up and sighed. "I don't have anywhere to stay anymore," I thought to myself.

Suddenly I heard footsteps come towards me. "Hello Sir are you Kazuha?" said a deep voice. I turned around and saw a tall man with dark brown hair that was done in a ponytail. He seemed very intimidating. I nodded slightly saying "Yes sir." He gave a small smile and introduced himself. His name was Zhong Li and was told to find me and bring me to the winery and have a drink with him and his "significant other" and chat.

Even though I wanted to focus on other things, he would not take no for an answer. He brought me to a winery, the lighting was slightly dim but created a warm feel. The sound of a bard's music greeted my ears as Zhongli led me to a table. I sat down in one of the chairs. Zhong li smiled and told me to order whatever I would like as he sat down next to me. He also said some of his friends would be joining them and asked if I was ok with that. I just nodded wanting to know the reason I was there.

A few minutes passed and I heard a familiar voice grumble "Sorry for being late I had to deal with Ganyu and Keqing." I quickly sat up. "Miss Ningugang?" She smiled at me. "Hello again Kazuha," she responded. "What are you doing here?" I asked. But before she could respond Zhong Li came back to the table.

Then I noticed Ningguang looked up. She ran to him and hugged him. He smiled kindly and hugged her back. Zhong Li then explained that Miss Ningguang was his significant other. Now that made more sense. Ningguang smiled and took a seat next to Zhong Li.

I just sat down still looking confused until I heard a teasing voice say "Mr. Zhong Li, did you bring a date for Scaramouche?" I saw Ningguang wrinkle her nose at the voice of the person. What was I even doing here anyway? I had more important matters to tend to like the fatui...

Authors' notes: Ok this is cringe

Sorry about the Zhongguang ship, ok I know a lot of people ship Childe x Zhongli but I can't help my friend's obsession ;-;

Lol Childe the matchmaker