Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 20 Third Person POV

For the past few days, Kazuha had been avoiding Scaramouche. If Scaramouche came over Kazuha would slowly walk off making an excuse like "I need to walk my fish" or using the other Fatui agent who had been extremely annoying by questioning him to get away from Scaramouche. Scaramouche did not think much of this, but Kazuha was actually just thinking about what had happened over and over in his head, and how he had sworn to get back at the person who killed his friends. Kazuha had actually secretly planned earlier on how to get back at the person, he had retrieved a "pyro essence" which he had infused his "dendro infused" sword with, making whatever was stabbed with his sword, burn instantly causing a slow and painful death. He eyed his sword, before picking it up. "Kazuha!" yelled that insanely annoying fatui agent. Kazuha had a sudden urge to stab the fatui agent with the sword, but he kept his cool. "I heard- How did- I don't think-" the agent kept babbling on and on before Kazuha stepped outside and saw Scaramouche talking to another agent. "Uhh I'm going to go now, I heard Balladeer has a very bad temper..." leaving Kazuha with Scaramouche. Kazuha decided to just put aside his desire for vengeance and just calm himself. "Sooooooo...uhm how have you been?" Scaramouche asked awkwardly. Kazuha looked away. Scaramouche noticed and sighed. "Ok look I'm sorry if you're mad at me but I don't know why." Kazuha looked at him. "...you know why I'm mad..." Kazuha looked at him. "No I really don't... is it because of that day-" "You killed my friends." Scaramouche froze.

"H-how did you-?"

"I overheard you talking to your agent."

"Look I'm-"

"Save it." Kazuha said. "I ACTUALLY TRUSTED YOU," He yelled. Scaramouche flinched but kept a hard face. A tear slipped down Kazuha's face. Scaramouche hugged Kazuha.

"I know what you're going to do Kazuha..."

"Wha-"

"Beidou told me."

"She what-?!"

"She told me everything."

"Why? You're lying-"

"I'm not. Said she pitied me."

Kazuha stood there frozen in shock. "S-so you know what I'm gonna do to you..." Scaramouche gave him a sad smile.

"Yes, yes I do Kazuha."

"Then why didn't you do it to me before we-"

"I do love you Kazuha, and want you to be happy."

"Then why-"

"If killing me is your initial goal and will make you happy, then I welcome death with open arms." Kazuha stood there unable to move, unable to decide what to do. He'd wanted to kill the person who had killed his family as vengeance. But was this really what he wanted to do? He felt like he was overreacting. Kazuha shakily drew his sword. He looked at Scaramouche who was still smiling. His throat was burning, the disease was getting worse, and worse. "What're you waiting for Kazuha?" Scaramouche asked him. Kazuha's sword was almost fully unsheathed. He slid the sword back, grabbed Scaramouche and kissed him before letting go.

"Idiot... this isn't something to be joking about." Scaramouche chuckled. "I will forever watch you spiritually, all I hope is that I will forever remain in your heart Kazuha..."

He kissed Kazuha's forehead. Kazuha shakily unsheathed his sword and stabbed Scaramouche. Tears slipped down Kazuha's eyes and Scaramouche fell backwards. Kazuha ran over to him. "No..why-" Scaramouche gave another small chuckle. "I...love you Kazuha..." and his eyes closed and his heart stopped beating. Kazuha felt his heart slowly break, his insides being twisted and the disease crawling up. He coughed, the disease made its way to his heart. It felt as if a thorn was going to stab his heart. He whispered, "At least I'll die with you Scaramouche..." And he fell next to his body.

Author's Note, Author #2: SO! That happened. It was heartbreaking seeing as what happened last chapter buttttttt NO ONE CARES YALL CAN SUFFER. Anyways they both died [UWU].

Who knows we will have 1 more chapter :O [we will] {i know that}

Ahem so Author #1 FINALLY let me kill them :D [i told u she is mean]

SUFFER

Yea maybe get some tissues if you need em

NEXT CHAPTER is epilogue