Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 6 Third-person Pov

Scaramouche went down to the hospital wing, where he saw Kazuha still passed out, covered in bloody bandages. Scaramouche was curious how he still was unconscious, so he asked the doctor that took care of Kazuha.

"He still has a permanent dendro implant effect in him, so be careful for this will affect his health in a bad way..."

Scaramouche tried not to care much when he came back 2 days later when Kazuha was awake, he suggested Kazuha become his personal fatui agent. Kazuha accepted immediately.

This was a perfect chance for him to betray and get revenge on the Fatui for killing his adopted family. Scaramouche gave a small smile. He quickly ran off to find Miss. Ningguang to tell her he had executed one part of the plan. Kazuha ran to Childe. "CHILDE!" he called out.

"Heyo comrade! How's Scaramouche?"

"Good, do you know where Mr. Zhong Li is?"

"Yea, he's working right now."

"Where does he work?"

"He works at Wangsheng Funeral parlor."

"Thanks, Childe!" he called and ran off to get to Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. When he arrived at Wuwang Hill he heard arguing.

A young female with maroon hair that was split into long pigtails and wearing a type of uniform. She also seemed like she was holding a ghost. Kazuha noticed her yelling up at a tall figure who was standing on a pillar. Kazuha walked over to take a closer look and noticed that the girl was yelling at Zhong Li. Zhong Li just looked down at her looking annoyed.

Kazuha stared at the duo before speaking up. "Hello? I'm here to see Mr. Zhong li." The girl stopped yelling at Zhong Li and looked at Kazuha. "Hello! Welcome to the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor!" she said brightly. "I'm Hu Tao the director, and Mr. Zhong Li is my assistant, why do you need to talk to him?"

Kazuha looked up as the pillar Zhong Li was standing on disappeared and Zhong Li landed on the ground. He smiled towards Kazuha, "What brings you here Kazuha?" Hu Tao smiled playfully saying "Ooh! Are you here for a pre-death appointment?"

Kazuha looked shocked and looked at Zhong Li waiting for him to say something like what Hu Tao said was a joke, but he just raised his eyebrows. Kazuha stammered "N-no I just came to ask Mr. Zhong Li where Ms. Ningguang is."

Zhong Li chuckled. "Ms. Ningguang is with Ms. Beidou at the winery again." Kazuha quickly thanked Zhong Li and left back to Liyue.

Author's Note: So the beginning was mainly written by author 1, but the rest was written by me/ author 2. So yeah, Next chapter time :D

Ok so now Author 1 is referred to as 'M' or 'the person who uploaded the fanfic'

Author 2 is referred as 'D' or 'Dragonfruit'

Also if you are wondering what happens with the dendro effect thing it will become usefully in later chapters

And our human grammarly who is taking a "short" break, is referred to as 'C' or 'Cherry'

Yes this is short every chapter we make is short uwu