Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 10 Kazuha POV

Childe gave me the 10,000 mora. I thanked him and ran off to find Ningguang.

She was delighted to find I had gotten the Fatui to trust me. I still felt bad about betraying Scaramouche, but she said I could step out of the operation if I wanted at any moment.

I asked her if she could modify the plan slightly because I did not want to hurt the ones who had nothing to do with the murder of my friends. She thought about the idea for a while and gave in.

I then went back to the fatui, to take a look at the files. The files contained the orders that had been issued by the fatui. I quickly went through the files and saw many things issued by the Tsaritsa, to take the other archon's gnosis.

Then, there was one by Scaramouche, to find out more about the meteorites. I saw many from the other fatUI harbingers, but I still had not found the file that contained information about my friends.

I had searched for hours until I almost lost hope. I checked one last filing cabinet and found nothing. I sighed heavily and left the storage room again. I was walking out and saw Scaramouche practicing and talking with Childe.

I think Childe noticed me but ignored me. Scaramouche looked up and his face brightened at the sight of me. Or at least I think it did. I waved at them both, Scaramouche returned it while Childe just smiled.

Scaramouche waved me over and asked me if I had practiced the routine I had been assigned by him. I showed him what I had practiced, and he shook his head and sighed.

He had to help me fix what I did, while Childe was "trying out" his new Kamera I got him. Scaramouche noticed and shooed him out of the room. Scaramouche gestured for Childe to go away.

Childe rolled his eyes and left. Scaramouche sighed, and apologized to me. I assured him it was fine because I honestly didn't know why he was apologizing.

He clapped his hands and started getting the practice dummies set up. I helped a little bit but I was pretty bad at trying to set up. Scaramouche laughed slightly. He let me sit down on the bench near the practice area. To be completely honest, I thought Scaramouche would be extremely edgy hearing all those rumors. Plus, he was from the Fatui.

He took the stuff from me and told me to just warm up. I gave him the stuff and he started setting up the practice dummies while I practiced the techniques he taught me.

I tried focusing on the warm ups but after a few minutes my insides felt tired. It was like there were vines climbing up my throat. I felt like I needed to throw up. I grabbed a water bottle to see if the feeling would go away. The water just made the feeling worse. I ran off to go to the bathroom.

Author's Note: So we didn't work on this for like a week, and the ending is hinting his hanahaki disease is kicking in or whatever

Uh we gonna kill off scaramouche and kazuha so be prepared >:D

Cherry finally helped this time :D [for once] [humf excuse u] [Lolol]

And this is losing motivation but whatever [yes i agree :3 we need more exciting fight scenes](no <3)

This is gonna be quite a long fanfic ;-;

NEXT