Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 17 Third person POV

"Kazuha I never told you this but-"

*insert someone getting murdered*

"Well I guess you can't tell me-"

"-you need to be careful of dendro and pyro because their elemental reaction will cause burning-"

Kazuha looked up in surprise, to see a dead executioner.

"Hey kid, how'd you get yourself into this mess? You know that Baal hates you, so you shouldn't be a idiot and come rushing in Inazuma expecting Baal to let you do what you need to do or whatever."

Kazuha looked up and saw Beidou and Lumine looking down at them. His eyes brightened at the sight of the two.

Lumine bent down to help untie the ropes that bound Kazuha, and Kazuha was able to walk freely.

"Kid, answer my question. What made you crazy enough to come here?" Kazuha looked away, his expression blank.

"Hey, did y'all forget about me or something? Can someone help untie me from these damn ropes, or are we doing the sappy reunion continuation?" Scaramouche said sarcastically.

Kazuha laughed and he bent down to slice apart the ropes with his swords, and free from the ropes, Scaramouche could finally use his vision again. "Hah! Good thing they didn't know where my vision was. So can I kill the rest of the people now? Cuz they tried killing us so-"

Kazuha sighed and shook his head.

"Well, we need to get out of here before Baal can come out-"

"Oh yeah here kid, here your vision, Lumine stole it from the case your vision was sitting in."

Kazuha's face lit up, and he quickly took it. The people's enraged looks quickly turned to fear as he picked up his vision.

"Why is everyone so scared?" scoffed Scaramouche.

"Well, there is a reason he was an exiled ronin, without being killed." responded Beidou.

"It was because he was strong. He still is, but er, he is suffering from something." Scaramouche watched Kazuha get through the guards quickly, his sword moving so fast he couldn't see anything.

Leaving a few slashes with a trace of anemo, the ronin moved quickly. Everyone who came to watch the execution ran off, the ones who didn't were slaughtered.

Kazuha came back after dealing with everyone. Scaramouche looked dumbfounded, and Kazuha laughed at his expression.

Kazuha suddenly noticed his hanahaki wasn't acting up or getting worse which could only mean... he slightly smiled at Scaramouche who slightly smiled back. Lumine peeked over at them.

"Aweeee that's so cute you two." Kazuha blushed slightly, but sighed. Scaramouche glared at Lumine with a hint of red on his cheeks.

"Shut up Lumine," he growled. Lumine giggled and ran off to find Paimon. Beidou chuckled and elbowed Kazuha.

"Well, let's get back on the boa-"

"Where do you think you're going?" Baal's voice echoed through the courtyard. Crap Kazuha whispered under his breath.

"Quick, get to the ship!" Kazuha used his anemo vision to fly towards the boat, while Scaramouche and Beidou used their electro vision to increase their movement speed, (idk how that works it just does in this fanfic)while Lumine simply teleported to statue of the seven.

They had to avoid the electro chains flying at them, and by the time they reached the boat Kazuha used his anemo vision to speed up the boat. "Whew, that was close."

Scaramouche leaned back on the Crux, recognizing the symbol of the ship. "Hey, Kazuha, how long has it been since you last came onto this ship after the rest of the crew got murdered?" asked Beidou.

The rest of the response was just blank to Scaramouche. Shoot... this is the ship-

"Hey? Hello? EARTH TO SCARAMOUCHE." Kazuha waved his hand in front of Scaramouche's face.

Kazuha's face was a bit too close to Scaramouche... Scaramouche looked away quickly, a bit flushed. Don't let him find out... Scaramouche thought to himself.

He noticed Kazuha had sat next to him, cleaning his sword. "Isn't that...?"

"The sword that failed me in the registration test? Haha yeah it is. Well, I'm kind of happy with failing, because if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to meet you."

Kazuha smiled at Scaramouche before walking off, leaving Scaramouche flustered.

By the time they got back to the fatui headquarters, Childe was waiting there to greet them. "Hey what happened there and why did you risk your pitiful lives just to get to Inazuma?" Scaramouche ignored him but Kazuha just sighed and said "...to be honest I don't really know but at least we didn't get killed?" He then walked into the headquarters, to see Scaramouche waiting for him. Childe ran in trying to ask more questions but Lumine grabbed his hand. He turned around, seeing Lumine and brightened up.

Author's note: Our Author #3 is finally back.

Human grammarly finally helped「Ay be grateful UnU I is feeling nice 2day, humf」[lol] 「:P」

Author #1 is short

Ur just tall [Ur just short]

MK NEXTTTTT