Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 8 Scaramouche POV

Signora and I kept beating Childe... When Childe decided to run off he forgot the Kamera and Binoculars.

I smashed the Kamera and binoculars while Signora chased him down. I finished breaking the things, gave an apologetic smile towards Kazuha and I ran off to beat Childe up again.

Before I did though, I saw one of the pictures Childe had printed out from the Kamera. It was a picture of me holding Kazuha to help him correct his form. My cheeks turned slightly red. I picked it up and tucked it into my coat pocket, and ran off.

I caught up with Childe and Signora and saw Signora still beating Childe up. She may be pretty but she is VERY strong. She smirked at me "You're late, I'm almost finished." I looked up in annoyance. "At Least let me get the finishing blow."

She smiled, glaring at Childe. Childe just groaned in protest. I glared at him and kicked his side. "It's your fault you decided to stalk me and Kazuha," I said. Childe snickered. "Don't think we didn't see you take a picture I took of you and Kazuha's 'training.'

Blood rushed to my face and I kicked his side again. Signora laughed "We can finally continue this." We continued beating Childe before an agent came and looked horrified while trying to break our fight apart.

The agents took Childe to the hospital wing while Signora just rolled her eyes and left. I just glared at him and went back to check on Kazuha.

Kazuha was still training and I laughed slightly and snuck behind him. "Hey~," I said. He jumped back. I laughed again. He breathed out. "What happened to you and Childe? And that other woman?"

I snickered. "Childe got what he deserved, and Signora helped." He looked at me confused. I sighed. "Let's see what you've been doing."

He showed what he had been practicing. I corrected parts of his form. I noticed Kazuha always looking red.

I'm not sure if it was because of how I was being so close and touching him, or if it was because of his sweat and the environment.

I didn't want to overthink it so I just stayed where I was. I saw Signora walk over. She didn't look happy. "What's up?" I asked. She grumbled "Childe is ok and he wanted to tell you, 'you can't get rid of me.'"

I scowled and thanked her. She left and I continued training with Kazuha.

We trained until sunset. Kazuha looked tired. I sighed. "We can end it here for now, and continue tomorrow." He sighed in relief and left waving to me.

I waved back and started cleaning up.

Author's Note: This was kinda weird but mk, and the ending was weird lol-

NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRR

Yeet

Hi dis chapter short and kinda- ye nvm LOL

Actual "good" stuff will come in later chapters cuz we had more ideas buowqhefwewjbsdasuohifp