Scaramouche x Kazuha Chapter 4 Kazuha Pov

Ningguang had pulled me over the other day, as she had something to tell me. I had asked her why she looked as if she did not like the 2 people who came in, and she explained Scaramouche and Childe were from the Fatui. I was surprised, and I remembered what had happened to my friends. "Ningguang, I will agree to follow through with your plan". She looked at me and smirked, as she had planned out every piece of revenge.

The next day I walked over to where Scaramouche and Childe went because Ningguang had tracked down the exact location of their headquarters. I had signed up to be part of the fatui, and the registration test was soon. The test was about displaying our fighting abilities. I had to hide my face, as some fatui members knew I was on the Crux and had assumed I had died.

The confidence I had wasn't that strong, for I knew although I had received an anemo vision it would not be easy, for some people had delusions, or other elemental visions.

The day I was exiled from Inazuma was the day I had received my vision.* I had been told anemo represented "freedom", which probably meant the day I was exiled, I would be as free as the wind. The vision the anemo God had given me had allowed me to escape from Death's hands many times.

Anyways, (back to reality) it was time for the registration test. I had to pass the test, to get my revenge on those who hurt my friends.

It was a mistake to get too close to people, as I see now. I walked through the gate, prepared to fight. I stood before my first opponent while brandishing my sword. And of course, my opponent had a pyro vision. The flames came at me, faster than I had expected them to. How long have they trained?

No matter what, I knew I had to pass this test to get into the fatui. I used the wind to fling myself behind my opponent and strike their back. [y/n] has been eliminated. Well, one down.

Before I knew what was happening I was stabbed in the back. I managed to jump back, but I was still wounded. Blood rushed down my back. I quickly turned around and lunged at the person. My injury caused my movements to be a bit weaker, but I could do it.

I used my anemo vision to power a wind burst and performed a plunge attack. They were sucked into the wind burst, and I took this opportunity to slash and eliminate them. [idk, idk, and idk have been eliminated] what I didn't notice is the wound I received had gotten deeper. What the? I thought. Before I knew what happened I passed out. [Kaedehara Kazuha has been eliminated] [idk wins the competition]

Author's Note: *Kazuha's backstory is not accurate, we just wrote it cuz we had nothing else to write. And it isn't the actual lore. The things we wrote that mihoyo has not announced are probably not accurate Yeah mk NEXT CHAPTER

From your two authors dis time (the human grammarly did not show up)

And the first author kept stalling :D

SO the second author kept saying "Yeah mk NEXT CHAPTER" but SOMEONE took forever to explain :D 

ok so if yall not clear

THE BACKSTORY STUFF AINT ACCURATE IF ITS NOT CONFIRMED BY MIHOYO THEN ITS NOT ACCURATE ITS JUST LIKE FANMADE STUFF IN THIS FANFIC PLS READ THIS PART OF THE FANFIC AND DONT THINK THIS IS PART OF KAZUHA'S LORE BC ITS JUST FANMADE ok thanks working on kazuscara pt2 thats not ganqing now <3